wtf

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
how come iphone camera mogs samsung camera brutally? i was using an iphone camera the other day in daylight (front, and even flipped image) and i brutally mogged my samsung daylight photos. i guess this is why insta stacies all use iphone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, MaxillaIsEverything, Vergil.is and 1 other person
It's not the camera mate. It's your face.

It will look shit on any camera. a 4K Camera, an iPhone Camera, a Samsung Camera.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RoundHouse, Vergil.is and St. Wristcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CurryCel, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
how come iphone camera mogs samsung camera brutally? i was using an iphone camera the other day in daylight (front, and even flipped image) and i brutally mogged my samsung daylight photos. i guess this is why insta stacies all use iphone
Just read the spec sheets of the phones cameras. Otherwise it's post processing/filters.

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
samsung is better

• Woah
having samsung is a failo makes u look like a bum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10536
having samsung is a failo makes u look like a bum
This only applies to normies and below. Chads and chadlites would get a quirky halo or some bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10536
This only applies to normies and below. Chads and chadlites would get a quirky halo or some bullshit.
true lmao lookspill strikes again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 10536
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
idk

i use samsung

back camera is good but front is giga subhuman

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
this is pretty much what ive experienced as well
iphone mogs tbh ngl
Another thing with androids that make them shit is if you use the snap camera then it's not utilising your actual camera since there's so much variation between androids (samsungs, htcs, google pixel to more miscellaneous brands) the developers basically don't care enough to optimise the apps properly and what happens is your phone just takes a screenshot of the live camera feed. https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/fyi-why-androids-snapchat-app-takes-inferior-photos-0174597/

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10536
Another thing with androids that make them shit is if you use the snap camera then it's not utilising your actual camera since there's so much variation between androids (samsungs, htcs, google pixel to more miscellaneous brands) the developers basically don't care enough to optimise the apps properly and what happens is your phone just takes a screenshot of the live camera feed. https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/fyi-why-androids-snapchat-app-takes-inferior-photos-0174597/
Hm. Can you tell these apart?
IMG 20201109 165000
IMG 20201109 164935

It's obvious to me, but which one is which?

• +1
right one? Over for my vision
Right one is a screenshot.
Imagine a multi billion dollar software company incapable of using an dumbed down API
Sometimes universe and its inception is more comprehensive than the things which happen in our society on this fucked up earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and St. Wristcel
If they are the same camera hardware then it's just because the software is shittier. I remember people pirating the google pixel camera software and installing it onto shitty androids and it making the camera quality dramatically improved just because google knows what they're doing.