WTF

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Apparently, Adrien Brody has a lot of women who think he’s attractive? What the fuck? Most are obviously LTBs, but I have also seen a decent amount of MTBs and even HTBs. I always thought he was unattractive because 1) his nose is bad like mine and 2) I have been told I look like him, both by people online and offline. I always felt low-key insulted because he was known in my mind as the “ugliest guy in Hollywood.” Then again, he is 6’1”, he’s white-passing, he’s got green eyes and he’s got a nice voice that women like, so basically, I’m the ugly version of the ugliest Hollywood guy. If anything, Adrien Brody should feel offended because I’m being compared to him.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, emeraldglass and PointOfNoReturn
is he that guy in star wars episode 65 i dont watch movies

deep shit

anyway HEIL HITLER FUCK JEWS, SIEG HEIL. WHITE POWER!!!!!!!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1sleeep23, Deleted member, BoredPrince and 6 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member, Av0nr and 2 others
Yes a lot of women think he's handsome and looks unique due to his nose. He's good looking imo. Good height, voice, status and confidence.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Apparently, Adrien Brody has a lot of women who think he’s attractive? What the fuck? Most are obviously LTBs, but I have also seen a decent amount of MTBs and even HTBs. I always thought he was unattractive because 1) his nose is bad like mine and 2) I have been told I look like him, both by people online and offline. I always felt low-key insulted because he was known in my mind as the “ugliest guy in Hollywood.” Then again, he is 6’1”, he’s white-passing, he’s got green eyes and he’s got a nice voice that women like, so basically, I’m the ugly version of the ugliest Hollywood guy. If anything, Adrien Brody should feel offended because I’m being compared to him.
Bro you are a mod, you need to help me here, im trying to get my old account back, it was deleted a long time ago but i want to reset it, mods straight up ignored my request and just appoved this account jfl

(sorry for the derail im sure your thread is great)

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
Yes a lot of women think he's handsome and looks unique due to his nose. He's good looking imo. Good height, voice, status and confidence.
It’s completely mind-blowing to me. He gives hope to nosecels like us.

Bro you are a mod, you need to help me here, im trying to get my old account back, it was deleted a long time ago but i want to reset it, mods straight up ignored my request and just appoved this account jfl

(sorry for the derail im sure your thread is great)
I actually answered you in your own thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Thoughts? @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Statuspill is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
It’s completely mind-blowing to me. He gives hope to nosecels like us.
Our noses are not like his nor do we possess any of his other positive qualities. His nose is thin and crooked but it gives him uniqueness while we just have shit tier noses and look subhuman. Completely different type of nose.

• So Sad
I actually answered you in your own thread.
Fuck man just found the thread it, is there really no way? i dont really want to start over again FUCK

Statuspill is real
That helps for sure, but, he’s been called problematic for supporting Roman Polanski (signing a petition for his release) so there are a few SJWs trying to fuck him over by swaying the public opinion but seems like they like the guy too much to care. yay.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Our noses are not like his nor do we possess any of his other positive qualities. His nose is thin and crooked but it gives him uniqueness while we just have shit tier noses and look subhuman. Completely different type of nose.
Yes, his nose is definitely thinner than mine, but when we smile we both have the exact same nose shape. His nose isn’t natural, he’s broken it three times. So have I. Heh.

Yes, his nose is definitely thinner than mine, but when we smile we both have the exact same nose shape. His nose isn’t natural, he’s broken it three times. So have I. Heh.
It's cope, there's no hope for us and our truecel nose.

Thoughts? @emeraldglass
He has many woman loving him. I have seen many woman preferring a hooked nose over a feminine nose. Don’t think your nose is a leg breaker and life destroyer. It can be an advantage.

• +1
JBW

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
He has many woman loving him. I have seen many woman preferring a hooked nose over a feminine nose. Don’t think your nose is a leg breaker and life destroyer. It can be an advantage.
Yeah, I wouldn’t have known until someone here told me being compared to him wasn’t bad since women were “simping” for him. Still blows my mind. He’s as tall as you, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I can see it tbh, especially in King Kong. Kinda got a French-like appeal to him

He looks decent. If you look like him you are a massive fakecel

I can see it tbh, especially in King Kong. Kinda got a French-like appeal to him
I’m actually watching that one right now haha. I remember my friends’ sister was watching it with her two young sons and she basically said Adrien looked like me. Then my friend showed me his picture on tv later on and his nephew pointed at Adrien and said “Uncle TRUE_CEL! Uncle TRUE_CEL!” JFL. He was parroting his mother who said the night before I looked like him while they watched the movie together.

He looks decent. If you look like him you are a massive fakecel
I look like an ugly, ethnic version of Adrien Brody. Brown skin, thicker eyebrows, T50 eyes and I’m 5’10”. Meanwhile he’s white-passing, green eyes, 6’1”. So I don’t think I qualify as a fakecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I look like an ugly, ethnic version of Adrien Brody. Brown skin, thicker eyebrows, T50 eyes and I’m 5’10”. Meanwhile he’s white-passing, green eyes, 6’1”. So I don’t think I qualify as a fakecel.
He is 6ft so not much difference there. But I guess the difference in pheno can make a big difference. But I would have imagined your face uglier the way you described it... He looks quite handsome in his younger days...

He is 6ft so not much difference there. But I guess the difference in pheno can make a big difference. But I would have imagined your face uglier the way you described it... He looks quite handsome in his younger days...
Yeah, I think there are some nice pictures of him from when he was younger. This one for instance.

Yeah, the difference in phenotype is a big deal. He’s lucky to be a white-passing man. Meanwhile I have kebab seller/street-shitting pheno. The stats say he’s 6’1” btw, where did you get 6’ from?

Yeah, I think there are some nice pictures of him from when he was younger. This one for instance.

View attachment 2346783

Yeah, the difference in phenotype is a big deal. He’s lucky to be a white-passing man. Meanwhile I have kebab seller/street-shitting pheno. The stats say he’s 6’1” btw, where did you get 6’ from?
Always look on celebheights. Everywhere else is inaccurate

Always look on celebheights. Everywhere else is inaccurate
Would be lifefuel but he does seem taller than 6’ when I see him next to other people. He generally is taller than the others. Are we sure celebheights isn’t controlled by a manlet who uses his manlet rage to underscore someone’s height? JFL. Just food for thought.

I think there’s hope. We just need to win an Oscar, bhai.
Shietttt gotta leave my basement for that and i ain't finna do dat

Would be lifefuel but he does seem taller than 6’ when I see him next to other people. He generally is taller than the others. Are we sure celebheights isn’t controlled by a manlet who uses his manlet rage to underscore someone’s height? JFL. Just food for thought.
No, I've researched the guy and he's unbias with his recordings and usually quite accurate. It's the most accurate site on the net imo. Ironically he's a 5'8 manlet like me so i know what he feels like.

No, I've researched the guy and he's unbias with his recordings and usually quite accurate. It's the most accurate site on the net imo. Ironically he's a 5'8 manlet like me so i know what he feels like.
Interesting. Who’s the guy behind it though?

Interesting. Who’s the guy behind it though?
Some 40 year old guy from wales. From what i gathered, he lives a very boring life in some shithole in wales, has an ugly wife and this site is the only thing he works on. Not hating but very unusual.

Yeah, I wouldn’t have known until someone here told me being compared to him wasn’t bad since women were “simping” for him. Still blows my mind. He’s as tall as you, bhai.
Yeah he is mogger indeed.