WW “Blackpill Bible”

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
IMG 4930
IMG 4931
HOLY shit, this nigga is the master grifter. So many blackpillers before including yourselves could’ve cashed in hard in this market of lonely desperate losers

300 books x $20 = $6000 in a week. I can’t believe suckers actually buy this shit, people will buy anything jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: established, the BULL, WeiWei and 19 others
Ginger Grifter, Blackpill swindler

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, wsada and Deleted member 52452
imagine thinking this kid knows fuck all about women and paying your hard earned money for that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and 10 others
over for wheat waffle watchers
Genuinely kill yourself if you buy that acrually over for ur iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, murdah, Lirevk and 2 others
Smh Incels funding his surgeries to ascend. Incels stay cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, murdah, Lirevk and 4 others
@ConfusedBolivian you need to start scamming gymcels, sell diet and workout plans while claiming natty. Go take pics mogging famous fitness creators to start your brand tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, copingtoohardrn, TechnoBoss and 4 others
View attachment 2938679
View attachment 2938682
HOLY shit, this nigga is the master grifter. So many blackpillers before including yourselves could’ve cashed in hard in this market of lonely desperate losers

300 books x $20 = $6000 in a week. I can’t believe suckers actually buy this shit, people will buy anything jfl
Wheat Waffles is high-IQ but low morality. You have to admire the grift. He's not saying anything unique, but boy does he sell it as unique. I doubt it's the blackpillers that are buying this book. It's probably his cultivated audience of normies.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, murdah, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
it's so fucking over for your IQ if you for a second even considered purchasing this shit, let alone if you actually went through with it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, copingtoohardrn and 2 others
Wheat Waffles is high-IQ but low morality. You have to admire the grift. He's not saying anything unique, but boy does he sell it as unique. I doubt it's the blackpillers that are buying this book. It's probably his cultivated audience of normies.
he's a traitor. just cashing in on demoralization propaganda and exploiting the scarcity panic of single unsexed men. no different from any other mainstream influencer of today.

"Dating is rigged against men"

"problems men face"

these are statements designed to ignite demoralization and panic. no different from the shit Andrew Tate did. Also the first one is logically and necessarily incorrect. There's no secret council of women convening and laughing to themselves about how many guys they can cheat out of a relationship or sex life. Rejection happens spur of the moment on an individual woman's whim and after that you are deluded and narcissistic if you think you even enter a woman's head after that.

I'm pretty sure he knows this shit too which is what makes him even more of a shithead.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Lookologist003
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer, murdah, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
he's a traitor. just cashing in on demoralization propaganda and exploiting the scarcity panic of single unsexed men. no different from any other mainstream influencer of today.
I want to be as scummy as him. I want to earn £3,000 from forum post tier writing and having men buy it. You should want to. The guys that are buying this book can't be helped.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and soulless_npc
I want to be as scummy as him. I want to earn £3,000 from forum post tier writing and having men buy it. You should want to. The guys that are buying this book can't be helped.
it'd be easier than working a dog shit 9-5 which i assume is why he's doing it. but it's a short term grift. in the same category as a ponzi scheme or crypto rug pull

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, ShowerMaxxing and Lookologist003
Admirable guy.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
does anyone possesses a leaked pdf version?

• JFL
"commandment 8: BBC is law"

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and copingtoohardrn
Has wheat waffles even had sex yet

• JFL
it's so fucking over for your IQ if you for a second even considered purchasing this shit, let alone if you actually went through with it.
Agree unless ur buying it to critique for views on YT. But that ginger cuck would probably copyright claim

who even watches this guy regularly

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and ShowerMaxxing
who even watches this guy regularly
Nobody really, he lacks personality and entertainment value. Very black and white style content, but that’s what they want. At least with FaceLMS there’s funny humour and well made vids. This shows the divide though, FaceLMS could’ve become the poster boy for blackpill and banked hard but he wasted the opportunity

WW got in cashed then nuked his channel to lead a normal life with some Becky. Mirin his iq tbf, blackpilled again. Souless ginger genes are everything

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 72630
Nobody really, he lacks personality and entertainment value. Very black and white style content, but that’s what they want. At least with FaceLMS there’s funny humour and well made vids. This shows the divide though, FaceLMS could’ve become the poster boy for blackpill and banked hard but he wasted the opportunity

WW got in cashed then nuked his channel to lead a normal life with some Becky
yeah I enjoyed faceandlms. Nowadays I just watch random MGTOWs doing tiktok voiceovers when I need some manosphere content.

• JFL
@ConfusedBolivian you need to start scamming gymcels, sell diet and workout plans while claiming natty. Go take pics mogging famous fitness creators to start your brand tbh
death note GIF

• JFL
He cant start a business when roiding, his estrogen will spike and then post threads about his ex girlfriend, its over.

• JFL
What a scam autist. He used his last video to sell his bullshit book. Will be back when 14yr old Indians stop buying his book and the attention he got dies down from the article his mom wrote about him.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and HTN_Mentalcel
What a scam autist. He used his last video to sell his bullshit book. Will be back when 14yr old Indians stop buying his book and the attention he got dies down from the article his mom wrote about him.
Imagine having such cucked parents they tell the local news your an incel:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TechnoBoss
He is a genius cashing in on the blackpill market

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and murdah

Boris Johnson weak 5’9 - https://www.celebheights.com/s/Boris-Johnson-47354.html

Wheat = 5’7.75 at most getting dwarfed by 175cm Boris Johnson

Foids heightmogg him

>4/10 facially
>20th percentile height

Wheat waffles is betabuxxmaxxing, its over for wheatwafflescels.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, micropp, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
Boris Johnson weak 5’9 - https://www.celebheights.com/s/Boris-Johnson-47354.html

View attachment 2940461
>4/10 facially
>20th percentile height

View attachment 2940460
Didn't know he was that short. Brutally over for him. This guy thinks he has the right to sell anyone a fucking looks manual or w/e the fuck his stupid book is about. He should be focused on not roping instead of trying to scam Jeets with his stupid book.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

View attachment 2940461
>4/10 facially
>20th percentile height

View attachment 2940460
Is brutal to receive those ratings on photofeeler I even received better rating overall. Do normies think this low appeal ginger is going to solve their lifes with a book that costs 20$ when he could'nt fix himself?

• JFL
Didn't know he was that short. Brutally over for him. This guy thinks he has the right to sell anyone a fucking looks manual or w/e the fuck his stupid book is about. He should be focused on not roping instead of trying to scam Jeets with his stupid book.

Im 5"10 bro i swear, boris johnson might even be 5"8, he might be a weak 5"7. He gets heightmogged by foids so often, he legit is 5"6/5"7

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah and Bonecel01
Blessed Are the Meek, for They Will Inherit the Earth (Matthew 5:5)

• JFL
  • JFL
Jfl at this shit existing

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and ShowerMaxxing
Man the free market is tough. 9/5 ain't it. Gotta cash in and scam the retards. Imma do it too., FDuck

• JFL
suifuel for me look at how people make money so easily

WW got in cashed then nuked his channel to lead a normal life with some Becky. Mirin his iq tbf, blackpilled again. Souless ginger genes are everything
Well FaceandLMS is a professional and has a real career youtube was just a hobby no need to grift however the same can be said for the vast majority of manosphere guys and dating coaches as this is there only way of making serious money

• +1
Well FaceandLMS is a professional and has a real career youtube was just a hobby no need to grift however the same can be said for the vast majority of manosphere guys and dating coaches as this is there only way of making serious money
Face is constantly in and out of work as far as I know. He has a degree and field but seems to be a poor performer, could have made his way out of the 9-5 “professional” rat race with Blackpill. He either didn’t see the potential or had morals preventing him

With his voice, height and physique he could’ve been like Myron from FnF but for Blackpill. Appearing on pods and shit for views, likely lacks the communication skills tho

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
And yet…. Results speak for themselves boyo. Muh muh UK VETERAN MODE
View attachment 2949928
Anyone who says the UK is hard mode is just straight up retarded. It’s the opposite, anyone can slay here, true incels are rare here, never met a single one irl besides myself and actual down syndromes