WW1/2 was exactly like Rome/Carthage wars

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
Old power tried to fight back against new power, invaded and almost won, then lost. After Rome won, whites beat the semites, whites dominate for 2000 years. After whites lost ww2 to the semites, jews now dominate. Wow. Not looking good for whites for the next 2000 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, sportsmogger, AutisticGymcel and 3 others
Eh, can't care less. White race would he better off if a chad was born instead of me. Racism is just a cope unless you are a chad yourself

Eh, can't care less. White race would he better off if a chad was born instead of me. Racism is just a cope unless you are a chad yourself

100% of all inventions by white man. 'Racism is a cope'. Enjoy your animal existence without white nerds.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
100% of all inventions by white man. 'Racism is a cope'. Enjoy your animal existence without white nerds.
A lot of inventions are from Asia. Also you ain't discovered anything

Yeah sure, 100% of inventions by white men, but you aren't one of them. None of us here are. If we were we wouldn't be rotting on a looksmax forum. Its braindead to be proud of things you haven't achieved yourself

Yeah sure, 100% of inventions by white men, but you aren't one of them. None of us here are. If we were we wouldn't be rotting on a looksmax forum. Its braindead to be proud of things you haven't achieved yourself

Perhaps I merely deny the world my genius in protest of my inceldom.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Perhaps I merely deny the world my genius in protest of my inceldom.
Its not just being high-IQ, its also about being likeable. If you aren't getting validation (for which you need looks), you won't be motivated to use your high-IQ.

Its not just being high-IQ, its also about being likeable. If you aren't getting validation (for which you need looks), you won't be motivated to use your high-IQ.

Therein lies the problem. Most productive geniuses had a wife very early, and could completely focus their intellect on their craft. (don't try and say otherwise cause muh Tesla and Newton, they were outliers)