WW2 is the most epic tale in human history

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I know it was hellish and the amount of suffering was unreal, but the heroism, the sacrifice. Nowadays you would not see this. Most people would draft dodge, because they wouldn't want to defend their corrupt countries. Back then, they fought to bitter ends, even some grandpas and little boys. In Leningrad, Stalingrad, Berlin, Japan, Finland. They believed in their countries. Even writing about this subject makes me hyped up.

Anyway, here's some good WW2 movies:

Pacific front - Hacksaw Ridge (best movie made in the last 10 years, US perspective)
Battle of Stalingrad - Enemy at the Gates (soviet perspective), Stalingrad (german perspective)
Battle of Berlin - Downfall (german perspective)
Jewish perspective - The Pianist, Schindler's list
Fantasy - Fury, Inglorious Basterds

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
yeah sure

if you’re a normie

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 32485
omg a neonazi omg you are so quirky and cool

Attachments

• 11C4FC90-3CDC-4DDF-8E72-09D8A022D670.png
    11C4FC90-3CDC-4DDF-8E72-09D8A022D670.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, slavicpsycho and BigBiceps
omg a neonazi omg you are so quirky and cool
I'm not cool, never said I was. I just posted about a subject I found interesting, sorry if I hurt your queer feelings.

I'm not cool, never said I was. I just posted about a subject I found interesting, sorry if I hurt your queer feelings.
kys faggot. fucking hate you faggots that think nazism is cool. Hitler is the most low iq Jew I’ve ever seen.

Staged and rigged

kys faggot. fucking hate you faggots that think nazism is cool. Hitler is the most low iq Jew I’ve ever seen.
I'm sorry she/xer

ww3 soon will dethrone it

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Won't happen and if it does, there'll be nobody to tell the tale.
with us being world police you never know what happens. I love peace so hope ww2 is the last

with us being world police you never know what happens. I love peace so hope ww2 is the last
I think since nukes the age of big wars is mostly over, unless of course some country finds a way to disarm the nuclear capabilities of the enemy, which is easier said than done. Nowadays power is projected more softly, like instead of conquering the enemy, they try to inject their nations with harmful ideas. Like USA probably tries to sneak liberal ideas into China and Russia, and they try to sneak marxist ideas to USA.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I know it was hellish and the amount of suffering was unreal, but the heroism, the sacrifice. Nowadays you would not see this. Most people would draft dodge, because they wouldn't want to defend their corrupt countries. Back then, they fought to bitter ends, even some grandpas and little boys. In Leningrad, Stalingrad, Berlin, Japan, Finland. They believed in their countries. Even writing about this subject makes me hyped up.

Anyway, here's some good WW2 movies:

Pacific front - Hacksaw Ridge (best movie made in the last 10 years, US perspective)
Battle of Stalingrad - Enemy at the Gates (soviet perspective), Stalingrad (german perspective)
Battle of Berlin - Downfall (german perspective)
Jewish perspective - The Pianist, Schindler's list
Fantasy - Fury, Inglorious Basterds

They didn't draft dodged because they would've been executed lol

Into The White (2013) is a neat WW2 movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back