WW3 is coming

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
Cancel your summer plans boyos, because this shit is going to hit the fan very soon, Russians doing missile tests off of our east coast (US), going to Cuba with high precision weapons in the Atlantic, China has Taiwan surrounded by warships to conduct ‘training exercises’ with NATO continuing to ramp up their efforts in Ukraine and basically fight the war for them it’s only a matter of time before nato officially enters a war against Russia, French already have thousands of soldiers from the French foreign legion and trainers in Ukraine. Serbia stockpiling staple foods incase of a war. Us says it will go to war to keep Taiwan, Israel considering war with Lebanon and Hezbollah and pushing deeper into rafah.

Some good news sites are: warnews247.gr
Just use google translate to translate the web page as it’s in greek
NY pepper on YouTube

This is only the surface level information, do the research yourself this is going to go bad very soon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, not__cel, LancasteR and 3 others
mine will be the last to get involved as usual but i was born to kill so doesnt matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, 5'7 zoomer, Esteban1997 and 3 others
We will win this war, just as we did in 1945.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, 5'7 zoomer, The False Prophet and 3 others
first thing i will do is kill the local curry in my town

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, 5'7 zoomer, halloweed and 9 others
We will win this war, just as we did in 1945.
there won’t be winning, this will be the start of the tribulation, nuclear weapons will be used and many countries will suffer a devastating loss including the US

biggest inkwell cope. the west will never fall and we'll be condemned to trueceldom for eternity.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n9wiff and raleqtambrobret
there won’t be winning, this will be the start of the tribulation, nuclear weapons will be used and many countries will suffer a devastating loss including the US
The United States will fall first, because its main enemy is Russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, The False Prophet, Aero and 2 others
I'm tired of all this fearmongering. I've been waiting for world war III my whole life. When does it start?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TUSSELEIF, tombradylover and 2 others
i will be there
no matter what

I'm tired of all this fearmongering. I've been waiting for world war III my whole life. When does it start?
On a Tuesday, wait for it you impatient incel.

• Woah
Reactions: 8uAte and glizzygnasher68

dnr

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, 8uAte and 5.5psl
Projection.
I'd never project anything of mine onto a subhuman like you.
Even a slight graze against you is enough cause for a whole body exfoliation routine.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
@wannamogger You were right my brat

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
not a single pixel niggercuck

I'd never project anything of mine onto a subhuman like you.
Even a slight graze against you is enough cause for a whole body exfoliation routine.

You know it's projection, though. Every time I log in I see you online, which means you don't spend an hour away from this forum. You're chronically online, and people like this don't have anything exciting going for them in real life. You can say whatever you want, but your actions speak louder.

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and raleqtambrobret
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Aero
You know it's projection, though. Every time I log in I see you online, which means you don't spend an hour away from this forum. You're chronically online, and people like this don't have anything exciting going for them in real life. You can say whatever you want, but your actions speak louder.
I check this site whenever I watch a movie, play a game or take a shit, I'm not here all day.

nigga i dont care

mine will be the last to get involved as usual but i was born to kill so doesnt matter
Born to rape forced to eat sambarvand live with grandma

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and BrahminBoss
Ww3 will just be a gay war between nato and russia and china, with Iran on the east end Israel west, world war 4 is gonna be lit though

Ww3 will just be a gay war between nato and russia and china, with Iran on the east end Israel west, world war 4 is gonna be lit though
dumbass nigga this is going to affect all of us

dumbass nigga this is going to affect all of us
I KNOW!!! BUT NEITHER SIDES ARE GOOD OTS JUST A JEWISH WAR TO HARM GENTILES AND MAKE MONEY, WW4 WILL BE AGAINST JEWS AGAIN

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
Cancel your summer plans boyos, because this shit is going to hit the fan very soon, Russians doing missile tests off of our east coast (US), going to Cuba with high precision weapons in the Atlantic, China has Taiwan surrounded by warships to conduct ‘training exercises’ with NATO continuing to ramp up their efforts in Ukraine and basically fight the war for them it’s only a matter of time before nato officially enters a war against Russia, French already have thousands of soldiers from the French foreign legion and trainers in Ukraine. Serbia stockpiling staple foods incase of a war. Us says it will go to war to keep Taiwan, Israel considering war with Lebanon and Hezbollah and pushing deeper into rafah.

NY pepper on YouTube

This is only the surface level information, do the research yourself this is going to go bad very soon
probably next year

• WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
If it happens, it happens. It’s not in our control so I’m not worried.

this shit needs to be ended to be honest
probably better than going under the train

yep, two tribes of shimps fighting each other with stones

It‘s boutta go down, but The Beast has to be "martyred" and made look like a savior first.

NY pepper on YouTube

Take your meds schizo. Nothing is gonna happen. :Comfy:

Doubt it's gonna be this year but next 5-10 years I'm sure something might happen. Would be kinda hype if it does but both sides are cucked imagine dying for Joe biden cus of microchips or some bullshit lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blurazice and gribsufer1
US HAS DEPLOYED NUCLEAR SUBS TO CUBA WITH TOMAHAWK MILLES. Guys this is called the end, and what comes after this little nuclear war is called the Tribulation. Jesus Christ is coming for his bride (the rapture) before this all takes place. We have all the technology for the end times (things like the mark of the beast, microchips are now a thing) Its time to repent and get on the ark before this all happens, and trust me it will be the biggest regret of your entire existance not knowing Jesus. Its obvious this will get worse and theres nothing we need to worry about. This is your calling to come to God, just because your on this website dosent mean you dont need God.

Israel has approved war plans to invade Lebanon because of the recent escalation with hezbollah. Russia - North Korea defense pact made with the beginning of planned strikes on US bases in Japan South Korea and Guam

DAWG WE DEADASS JUST HAD RUSSIAN WARSHIPS AND SUBS OFF THE COAST OF MIAMI WE ARE COOOOOKED

People have said tbis for 80 years and they have always been wrong.

I belive it when I see it

NY pepper on YouTube

reminder that nothing ever actually happens

The Jews want to literally turn the planet into hell as they are satanic and believe living in nuclear bunkers is the new Noah's ark or garden of Eden underground.

This is the war between leviathan and behemoth(Islam and the east)planned in the bible for thousands of years

The Jews want to literally turn the planet into hell as they are satanic and believe living in nuclear bunkers is the new Noah's ark or garden of Eden underground.

This is the war between leviathan and behemoth(Islam and the east)planned in the bible for thousands of years
100% agree, with Israel about to invade Lebanon this will be the start of the Psalm 83 war, we will be raptured any time now

they’ve been saying this for 30 years lol nothing will happen

100% agree, with Israel about to invade Lebanon this will be the start of the Psalm 83 war, we will be raptured any time now
The Jews want to blot out the sun with their geo engineering tech too