It was a meme but its reality now

Be prepared boyos

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Deleted member 94583, greywind and 6 others
(They) are funding both sides btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, nathan, Deleted member 94583 and 5 others
Either China, Russia or Middle East (again) you're getting drafted to.
All shitty places, imagine "died from a drone attack in the battle for taiwan 2027" on your tomb lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Deleted member 94583, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
(They) are funding both sides btw
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, iloveboobs and devonhendryx999
Eh I disagree, nothing will ever happen. Too much has already happened in the 20th century, now we’re in a dead period that will last a few centuries or so.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 94583, IWTKMH, enriquecel and 3 others
You act like being a war history buff makes you credible, but it does the opposite. It makes you susceptible to seeing patterns that you want to see, to interpreting contemporary events under the false presumption that they are analogous to historical events. @TsarTsar444 is a prime example of this. He always thinks situation will blow out of proportions for nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, greywind, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
People have said this for a million times

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, IWTKMH, greywind and 5 others
It's been just around the corner since 1945, with a lull in the 90s-00s

Nothing ever happens brah :feelshaha:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 94583, BrainrottenZoomer, IWTKMH and 4 others
Low iq if u think this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 94583 and ProBono
All because the U.S is controlled by the Jews.

You act like being a war history buff makes you credible, but it does the opposite. It makes you susceptible to seeing patterns that you want to see, to interpreting contemporary events under the false presumption that they are analogous to historical events. @TsarTsar444 is a prime example of this. He always thinks situation will blow out of proportions for nothing.
Eleb, when did i actually think this? :feelswhat:

Based, upper-middle class white boys like myself will chill at home in our cozy beds while you subhumans get sent to the trenches only to be blown up by a drone for the Jews jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 94583
Yes it is going to happe. From certain spiritual sources I know it will begin yet this year and last up until 2028. Also there is going to be a financial crash and another pandemic. Prepare as the society that exists today will not exist by the end of this decade.

Based, upper-middle class white boys like myself will chill at home in our cozy beds while you subhumans get sent to the trenches only to be blown up by a drone for the Jews jfl
What about the financial crash and total market failures? It is going to impact everyone and some (spiritual) sources have confirmed to me that biological weapons are going to be used and many will die because of that

What about the financial crash and total market failures? It is going to impact everyone and some (spiritual) sources have confirmed to me that biological weapons are going to be used and many will die because of that
Yeah but my family has money and connections. I belong to the part of society that has always done alright during times of war throughout history. Chill as fuck

Nothing ever happens

• Hmm...

• +1
This is a lifefuel fantasy for permarotters but in reality nothing ever happens

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and Deleted member 94583
Nothing ever happens
20241002 124245

• Hmm...