WWE wrestler Sasha Banks feels “happy and free” to leave her cuck husband and be a slut

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
IMG 1359

You would think he was abusive and that’s why she’s leaving him, but nope:

IMG 1360

“such an amazing incredible guy!:soy:” okay well if he’s so amazing why are you divorcing him?

This is proof that women won’t leave abusive chads but will leave good men. If he was abusive she would’ve said something like “muh I can’t leave him! He’s manipulating me to stay”

What an ugly faggot he is. You know she is happy to go fuck chad and get big dick

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, Costcosuperstore, Juandigomigo22 and 6 others
They're looksmatched tbh

Even chad cant win in 2024
Women are just hypergamous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Costcosuperstore, overtier1011 and 3 others
If vermilioncore makes a post, i always rep it. I dont care what post he makes. I always rep it. I dont care if its a post that i disagree or agree with, I always rep it no matter what.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and Vermilioncore
If vermilioncore makes a post, i always rep it. I dont care what post he makes. I always rep it. I dont care if it’s a post that i disagree or agree with, I always rep it no matter what.
:owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and Darkeningstar
LTB with BC fetish

If vermilioncore makes a post, i always rep it. I dont care what post he makes. I always rep it. I dont care if its a post that i disagree or agree with, I always rep it no matter what.
Two fags from the same closet:feelshah:

• WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore
View attachment 3091008

You would think he was abusive and that’s why she’s leaving him, but nope:

View attachment 3091009

“such an amazing incredible guy!:soy:” okay well if he’s so amazing why are you divorcing him?

This is proof that women won’t leave abusive chads but will leave good men. If he was abusive she would’ve said something like “muh I can’t leave him! He’s manipulating me to stay”

What an ugly faggot he is. You know she is happy to go fuck chad and get big dick
Muh abuse her to keep her

She simply found a guy who mogs, idiot.

Fuck I'm tired of all you nice guy types

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and BideltMaxer
Muh abuse her to keep her

She simply found a guy who mogs, idiot.

Fuck I'm tired of all you nice guy types
Fuck off already faggot and hop off my threads you don’t offer shit to any topic so just go die already before I skull fuck your whore mother to death as you watch, pansy ass fruit cake.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and BideltMaxer
If vermilioncore makes a post, i will never rep it. I dont care what post he makes. I will never rep it. I dont care if its a post that i disagree or agree with, I never rep it no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
If a greycel makes a post, i will never rep it. I dont care what post he makes. I will never rep it. I dont care if it’s a post that i disagree or agree with, I never rep it no matter what.

• Love it
she will find herself by fucking multiple Chads

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Fuck off already faggot and hop off my threads you don’t offer shit to any topic so just go die already before I skull fuck your whore mother to death as you watch, pansy ass fruit cake.
You are the male equivalent of "I'm not like other girls"

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
But this one is still with him..

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back