WWF Surivor Series 2001 elimination match

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
It was so epic. It was during the alliance times when ECW and WCW invaded WWE (wwf at the time).

The main event was Team WWE: The Rock, Kane, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and Big Show

vs

Team Alliance: Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Shane McMahon, Booker T, and Rob Van Dam.

Whoever won was able to stay, and it was the ending of the war. Shit was badass. Idgaf if it was fake. At the time I was just a little kid so shit was exciting to me

@Thompsonz

survivor_series_eliminations_2001_shane_show.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roninotrolling, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
on god nigga posts a wwe thread here this site is mental asylum okay now i will read it but i already caged

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
on god nigga posts a wwe thread here this site is mental asylum okay now i will read it but i already caged

nscLEBg.jpg

Damn they look so legendary. Wwe stars nowadays are all Reddit cucks and don’t look cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
oh i thought youd imagine some shit but its just your nostalgia okay not that funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
oh i thought youd imagine some shit but its just your nostalgia okay not that funny
No shit nigga I’m a serious corporate type guy. No jokes or funny shit with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13332
i remember going down the benoit rabbit hole and all the insane theories.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
my favourite wrestler when i was a kid was Rey Mysterio

The WCW vs WWE beef was amazing but Vince and the writers destroyed it completely. It had the potential to be the best rivalry in history and they just blew it.

Survivor Series the next year was WAY better because it was the first elimination chamber ever with the return of HBK.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The WCW vs WWE beef was amazing but Vince and the writers destroyed it completely. It had the potential to be the best rivalry in history and they just blew it.

Survivor Series the next year was WAY better because it was the first elimination chamber ever with the return of HBK.
The following years SS was epic indeed. First elimination chamber. My favorite chamber match however was the 2003 one with Goldberg. But I do have to say my favorite match ever and favorite story line ever is still the WCW/ECW vs WWE of 2001. I remember just being so obsesessed and loving the toys and story.

It was one of the best parts of my life. I loved my childhood so much. Maybe that’s why I refuse to grow up and be an adult innit

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Roninotrolling
WWE kinda had a renaissance from 2012-14 but went to utter shit after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back