wwyd if you were a foid and your boyfriend cheated on you with a male

rape

rape

rapist
alternatively, what would you do if you had a girlfriend & she cheated on you with another foid.

if i was a foid and got cheated on with a man id probably just kill myself (if it was an LTR). you can't recover from that

if i got cheated on with a foid I'd just leave my gf. it's disgusting but lesbian sex is not even sex so it's like a joke to me. I'd laugh at her for ruining her relationship over something thats not even real sex & then leave.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
id never have a boyfriend if i were a foid because i would be slaying chads :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, isis_Bleach, noonespecial and 1 other person
why would my boyfriend be with me if hes gay? that doesn't really make sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noodlelover and iwannabebreathtakin
>boyfriend cheats on you with another dude
Nigga what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noodlelover and cooldude1231
alternatively, what would you do if you had a girlfriend & she cheated on you with another foid.

if i was a foid and got cheated on with a man id probably just kill myself (if it was an LTR). you can't recover from that

if i got cheated on with a foid I'd just leave my gf. it's disgusting but lesbian sex is not even sex so it's like a joke to me. I'd laugh at her for ruining her relationship over something thats not even real sex & then leave.
I‘d make him my gay best friend:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: rape
Arrange a MFM 3 way and frot them for my amusement, obviously. Then after that became passe I would announce that I had stopped my birth control and they could compete to breed me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Accidentally drop a brick on his testicles

• +1
Arrange a MFM 3 way and frot them for my amusement, obviously. Then after that became passe I would announce that I had stopped my birth control and they could compete to breed me.
and then refuse to get a DNA test but demand child support from both fathers & have your life funded for free

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
why would my boyfriend be with me if hes gay? that doesn't really make sense
it's called being down low
and a lot of gay people don't like being with each other outside of sex because they are ashamed with no sex drive in them

• +1
Reactions: rape and castizo
it's called being down low
and a lot of gay people don't like being with each other outside of sex because they are ashamed with no sex drive in them
still kinda weird no?

• +1
Reactions: rape and datboijj
Wonder how Im such a failure of a gf that I managed to turn my bf into a faggot

i would try to meet his needs better in the future

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rape and Poopless One

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, noodlelover, Poopless One and 1 other person
If he cheats with a black It wouldnt be different from my reality.

• +1
Try to guilt them into a threesome. 🧠🧠🧠🧠

• +1