wyr have average bone structure and great eye area or average eye area and great bone structure

Pick 1

• Great eye area, av BS

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Great BS average EA

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 18568

Deleted member 18568

Iron
Wyr have a great bone structure ie high set wide zygos and great mandable with that V taper hollow cheek look but some eye area falios a la Cilian Murphy, Ezra Miller, most TikTok heartthrobs lol

OR

Great eye area ie great hooding no/very minimal UEE and PCT, but an average ish lower third that is not significantly recessed but not good either. Can’t think of many people with this but maybe Alison Liverpools GK, Tom Hardy, Finn Witrock.

Maybe a stupid Q but wanted some discussion is all. Personally first for me cos a lot of people don’t seem to like excessively hooded eyes but everyone is a slut for good zygos and jaw

Great eye area, because eye area is very limited in terms of surgery and jaw is not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18568, Deleted member 8869 and 5 others
Eye area is harder to surgically correct. go for better eye area. you can do alot with bimax and genioplasty and implants to get a chad jawline. but surgery on eyes are somehow limited and more risky.

• +1
Reactions: user47283
Eye area is harder to surgically correct. go for better eye area. you can do alot with bimax and genioplasty and implants to get a chad jawline. but surgery on eyes are somehow limited and more risky.
lifefuel as a great eye area and average jaw haver.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Then what is it that took you here
ngl, I have no idea. I'm 6'2 normie so I should have never been here, but I'm grateful that I am. knowning how to looksmaxx and improve my life and prevent balding is huge for me.

ngl, I have no idea. I'm 6'2 normie so I should have never been here, but I'm grateful that I am. knowning how to looksmaxx and improve my life and prevent balding is huge for me.
send pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back