X-RAY ANALYSIS (HIGH IQCELS GTFIH)

S

SwerveGG

Iron
Tell me my orthodontic failos, bone issues and halos, and what i need to do based on these x-rays
16636820 3EE9 40A1 BD0F A3868FEDF21C

Attachments

• FE92976D-B43B-4006-9EBD-1C7F72FCBAE9.png
    FE92976D-B43B-4006-9EBD-1C7F72FCBAE9.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • F0246532-C4A7-4EB5-AF4D-13854374B9CE.png
    F0246532-C4A7-4EB5-AF4D-13854374B9CE.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14 and Deleted member 84615
High lefort 2 and chin wing

Chin looks extremely weak

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Chin looks extremely weak
its very square, but lacks shit ton of projection, and height. this was a year ago x-ray tho. since then i have fixed a lot of failos

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
asking the dental experts on .org

• JFL
Reactions: aids
Over

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
chin was square, but not projected or tall. working on that. also idk if i have overbite still but if i do how do i fix

Tell me my orthodontic failos, bone issues and halos, and what i need to do based on these x-raysView attachment 3142496
you think you can beat me>?

dr surgeon mike i think not YOU FILTHY SCUM!

MY NAME IS DOCTOR PALEY AND I WILL STEAL UR PATIENT AND DO CRANIAL FACIAL SURGERY WITH HIM AND SHSIT AND I AM JEWISSH DESDANT

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Your upper plate is so fucked you either use palate expander or mew if you are under 18y

Braces cause even more reccesion, try mewing if you're young
not braces lol. i had braces already that’s why i got the recession. i am obviously doing that water shit buddy, we need some type of ortho device

chin was square, but not projected or tall. working on that. also idk if i have overbite still but if i do how do i fix
Fuck you mean working on that nigger get genio

Fuck you mean working on that nigger get genio
i’m 16 and was 15 in that pic lmfao. i had crazy genetics, gotta beat the bullshit environment buddy

would that help me? i feel like that would make my nose wider and shit no?
Nah your palate is narrow asf would help you look better

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and iblamehamza
would that help me? i feel like that would make my nose wider and shit no?
It would help you , and no
Your nose size is not related to the palate width

• +1
Reactions: xayru
not braces lol. i had braces already that’s why i got the recession. i am obviously doing that water shit buddy, we need some type of ortho device
MSE asap.

such a narrow palate damn

how do u know
I don't remember the details but its supposed to be shaped like a C but he's narrow is more like a U, not sure tho

I don't remember the details but its supposed to be shaped like a C but he's narrow is more like a U, not sure tho
mse gives big nose and dumb shit, what can i get to not have that

seems pretty average for me

i will if u tell me what other ortho device i could get, mse gives shit nose and definition
MSE is the only ortho device that doesn't give recession and instead improves your looks by a lot

MSE is the only ortho device that doesn't give recession and instead improves your looks by a lot
twin block, frankel, Y plate, headgear, the list goes on what u saying bro, u need something that makes it grow laterally and forward, not just splitting ur fucking skull in two