X-rays of both my jaws getting surgery need suggestions

Alex123

Alex123

Iron
need help on what surgery i need should i get upper jaw surgery to bring it forward and then braces to align everything? help if yu can

Attachments

• F40233FD-ECA1-4DEE-A236-91EB86AAD432.jpeg
    F40233FD-ECA1-4DEE-A236-91EB86AAD432.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
LF1(minimum) - BSSO - Genio - Wisdom teeth removal - Braces

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Alex123
LF1(minimum) - BSSO - Genio - Wisdom teeth removal - Braces
the orthodontist said my lower jaw is good but i am getting LF1 and what wisdom teeth removal do? genio and braces are a def

• +1
the orthodontist said my lower jaw is good but i am getting LF1 and what wisdom teeth removal do? genio and braces are a def
Your mandible is good for Indian standards yes

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
i’m white and syrian 😭 but i just had the shitty pot of genetics
ok buddy it's not genetics, and regarding your mandible, without getting into details, just the fact you have submental sagging and the fact that wisdom tooth is growing like shit proves your mandible is shit

• +1
ok buddy it's not genetics, and regarding your mandible, without getting into details, just the fact you have submental sagging and the fact that wisdom tooth is growing like shit proves your mandible is shit
i’ll listen to you then do you know the best country for these procedures? and cheapest i’m 17 but i’m gonna spend around 35-40k

• +1
i honestly think that u are the best guy in here, not the nicest but the best, i offer u the golden ball of looksmax summer 2024 with core schyzo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alex123 and NZb6Air
i honestly think that u are the best guy in here, not the nicest but the best, i offer u the golden ball of looksmax summer 2024 with core schyzo
yeah he’s helped a lot lol

• +1