X69 Vs. Random narcy (battle of the narcies

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
What’s your issue with me? Jfl at you taking frauded pics to try and bring me down. When you don’t look any better than I do. People like you are cancer, randomly calling people out like. Everyone here is trying to improve what’s the point of bringing people who share the same overall goal as you?

In the time I’ve been here no one has had a issue with me because I don’t look for one...

But If you want see who can shitpost harder than I’m all for it fam :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@x69

Fight for my amusement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate, Peruvian and 3 others
Nobody had a issue with you because you were a nobody. I don't even know you or remember your name lol.
Also post this in offtopic. You are not man enough to square up with me

• +1
What’s your issue with me? Jfl at you taking frauded pics to try and bring me down. When you don’t look any better than I do. People like you are cancer, randomly calling people out like. Everyone here is trying to improve what’s the point of bringing people who share the same overall goal as you?

In the time I’ve been here no one has had a issue with me because I don’t look for one...

But If you want see who can shitpost harder than I’m all for it fam :feelsautistic:
Cause he is insecure, just like all of us here, including you.

• +1
Nobody had a issue with you because you were a nobody. I don't even know you or remember your name lol.

Jfl so why did you feel the need to put a nobody in his place than lmao?

Also Square up?

By the looks of these pictures you passed I’d have a hard time believing your taller than even your average middle schooler. I don’t want to get charged with child abuse
Yeah

But like you said we all are. Why can’t we all at the very least get along. For some of us it’s all we have. I’m just trying to understand

• +1
Jfl so why did you feel the need to put a nobody in his place than lmao?

Also Square up?

By the looks of these pictures you passed I’d have a hard time believing your taller than even your average middle schooler. I don’t want to get charged with child abuse

I've defeated two 6''4 Dutchies at a small MMA tournament at school. Higher testosterone always wins and you seem to have non of that.
Plus I FWHR mog you to death so just don't try.

Some have the right to be insecure. Mine is mental. His insecurity is justified

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 6401
I've defeated two 6''4 Dutchies at a small MMA tournament at school. Higher testosterone always wins and you seem to have non of that.

It’s hilarious when people cope with features they have. When you have to go out of your way to try and make yourself feel better, than it’s ogre before it even begin

• +1

whiteboys are weak at fighting, try fighting a moroccan kickboxer and see where your Tgets you BRAH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 6401
whiteboys are weak at fighting, try fighting a moroccan kickboxer and see where your Tgets you BRAH
He would get BTFO when he steps outside whatever shithole he lives in

• +1
  • +1
Jfl at the leader if your clique not defending you ahahahah
I like x69 and I like gandycel so I'm not taking sides. Jfl at this pathetic pissing contest

• +1
Oh boy, it’s just the way it is dude. Don’t look into it any further and just ignore it.

Had a same problem with @Nibba and we came to terms through PM.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I like x69 and I like gandycel so I'm not taking sides. Jfl at this pathetic pissing contest
Gotta agree on the pissing contest, real men fight in dm's

• +1
Oh boy, it’s just the way it is dude. Don’t look into it any further and just ignore it.

Had a same problem with @Nibba and we came to terms through PM.
This. Set aside your differences. Doesn't matter anyway we're here for same reason

• +1
@SubhumanOverload

You wanna do Frauding Mog-battles? Probably the only thing you have 1% chance at defeating me jfl

• +1
@SubhumanOverload

You wanna do Frauding Mog-battles? Probably the only thing you have 1% chance at defeating me jfl
Make a new thread. This is hilarious

• +1
@x69

Fight for my amusement

grab the popcorn boyo

@Nibba

This is some gladiator shit.

• +1

You're both posters on a forum fot autistic incels ???

Theres nothing manly about it, and nothing to be proud of lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
@SubhumanOverload

I don’t need to fraud if I’m going against you, but you can if it helps :feelsez:

Even at my currently worst state I still objectively look better than you. No cope

Current state

H26WKFo.jpg

At my prime

ODwvzOS.jpg

I’ve been inside your oneitis srs

Inb4

Your hair is covering your subhumanity
Hair is part of face for a reason.

And the classic muhhh contacts muhhh flash

• +1
I'm making some pop centro, you guys keep it up

• +1
I don’t need to fraud if I’m going against you, but you can if it helps :feelsez:

Even at my currently worst state I still objectively look better than you. No cope

Current state

H26WKFo.jpg

At my prime

ODwvzOS.jpg

I’ve been inside your oneitis srs

Inb4

Your hair is covering your subhumanity
Hair is part of face for a reason.

And the classic muhhh contacts muhhh flash

I am at my worst state now. I have the same hair so we even. I still mog you to death becuz you look weird as hell.
In PSL terms you look normal and maybe GL but in girls eyes I am the real prize. You are nothing but a puppet hanging from a string telling girls how awesome I am. That's literally what you are.

If we were friends and we would go out to some bar I would have you next to me just to show the brutal mog and high status from me
Girls will be like: "Omg that guy really walks with THAT GUY EWW. He must be so generous"
I am fucking generous brother.

If I wasn't I would have had you crying by now.

Dont start this.
I dont wanna mog you further.

STill frauding tbh.

Frauding = weird af.

Your face at a natural state = weird af.

I win.

Dont start these mogbattles brother

• +1
I am at my worst state now. I have the same hair so we even. I still mog you to death becuz you look weird as hell.
In PSL terms you look normal and maybe GL but in girls eyes I am the real prize. You are nothing but a puppet hanging from a string telling girls how awesome I am. That's literally what you are.

If we were friends and we would go out to some bar I would have you next to me just to show the brutal mog and high status from me
Girls will be like: "Omg that guy really walks with THAT GUY EWW. He must be so generous"
I am fucking generous brother.

If I wasn't I would have had you crying by now.

Dont start this.
I dont wanna mog you further.

STill frauding tbh.

Frauding = weird af.

Your face at a natural state = weird af.

I win.

Dont start these mogbattles brother

Jfl at thinking I’d be friends with you irl. You would decrease my LMS just by being in proximity to you. Your like one of those silence autistic in class that everyone actively ignores and goes out of their way to avoid. You immediately give of this low engery high inhibition vibe just by glaring at you. You would be so out of place at bar, people would probably think you work there and call you over if they spill something. Pls keep it going. I’m bored in class aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and future chadlite

>

highly doubt that,

A) They were never 6'4 but MAX 6'0
B) They were extremely lanklets
C) You are completely lying and this never happened

Which one?

• +1
Jfl at thinking I’d be friends with you irl. You would decrease my LMS just by being in proximity to you. Your like one of those silence autistic in class that everyone actively ignores and goes out of their way to avoid. You immediately give of this low engery high inhibition vibe just by glaring at you. You would be so out of place at bar, people would probably think you work there and call you over if they spill something. Pls keep it going. I’m bored in class aswell

J F L.
You won't even go in the bar with that narrow faced skull and your low fwhr.
Everyone would be suprised if you survive 0.01l of beer. Dominant males like me would KO you as soon as you step in just to show dominance to other males. Funny thing is that the males who he tried to dominate will WHITE-KNIGHT you because he Ko'd a Woman jfl.
"HOW DARE YOU KO THIS SUBHUMAN. HE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE" J F L.

You have memoryloss do u wanna know who ko'd you?
J  F   L

this guy. Seeing your narrow faced skull his 20ng/dl testosterone suddenly wanted to compete for dominance J F L.
You scare no one. You don't intimidated no one. You are a joke.
I don't even understand why I am wasting time on you.

You tried to defend yourself by making a thread which I applaud you for. But from now on it's a losing battle while I keep climbing.

this is you trying to climb to 1% of my potential.

Stop
>

highly doubt that,

A) They were never 6'4 but MAX 6'0
B) They were extremely lanklets
C) You are completely lying and this never happened

Which one?

Not gonna lie on this one.

1 was a lanklet yeah but the other one was kinda muscular and had good frame

I defeated the lanklet easily as a 5''9-5''10 skinny muscular guy myself so you tell me.

I was really lucky on the bigger one. He kicked a lot because of the height advantage he got (was pretty smart).
One time he tried kicking me however but I saw it coming so I accelerated real fast and jabbed him in his Solar plexus which put him off-balance then I took him down to the ground where I was hitting his Solar plexus and liver over and over again. Face-hitting wasn't allowed because it was in school.

You don't know how much confidence it gave me that I defeated 2 6''4 dutchies (one that mogged me in most things).
I never saw tall dutchies the same way and tall males who look Beta like @SubhumanOverload don't even scare me anymore. I would literally go all-out against him.

Last edited:
  • +1
J F L.
You won't even go in the bar with that narrow faced skull and your low fwhr.
Everyone would be suprised if you survive 0.01l of beer. Dominant males like me would KO you as soon as you step in just to show dominance to other males. Funny thing is that the males who he tried to dominate will WHITE-KNIGHT you because he Ko'd a Woman jfl.
"HOW DARE YOU KO THIS SUBHUMAN. HE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE" J F L.

You have memoryloss do u wanna know who ko'd you?
View attachment 1737

this guy. Seeing your narrow faced skull his 20ng/dl testosterone suddenly wanted to compete for dominance J F L.
You scare no one. You don't intimidated no one. You are a joke.
I don't even understand why I am wasting time on you.

You tried to defend yourself by making a thread which I applaud you for. But from now on it's a losing battle while I keep climbing.

this is you trying to climb to 1% of my potential.

Stop

Potential? Jfl

Potential human mole rat. You think I care about what other males think of me? Is that what you fantasize about while rotting all day in between shitposing and relapsing every time you step out of your basement and see what your missing out because of a couple MM of bone?

Also lol at trying I care about intimidating other guys like some insecure autist looking for others approval

• +1
Just let him talk. He is like 14 years old and thinks he is chad. So what, let him think that. Do you eat less because he is a narcy? you should only feel offended when he is making fun of youre looks without any good reason

• +1
Just let him talk. He is like 14 years old and thinks he is chad. So what, let him think that. Do you eat less because he is a narcy? you should only feel offended when he is making fun of youre looks without any good reason

you are just jealous

• +1
you are just jealous
Lol he mogs you tbh not that hard but still. I wish i was one of you guys im incel and ugly AF subhuman trash

• +1

That’s exactly what his doing lol. He randomly came at me because he felt I needed to be put in my place indefinitely :lul:

• +1
Lol he mogs you tbh not that hard but still. I wish i was one of you guys im incel and ugly AF subhuman trash ch3cking in

you also live in the Netherlands right? Which ethnicity ar you? You might have a chance

• +1