Xanax

castizo

castizo

Banned
Will xanax make you NT

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and BrutalMogger
kinda, just makes you numb. no anxiety but also not in the mood to do or talk much jfl

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, rooman, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Will xanax make you NT
If being a douchebag is NT then yes. I was addicted(softly) to it in hs bro I don't recommend it. One of the easiest substances for a downward spiral.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and PsychoDsk
is a good drug, but not enough to make you super nt

you have to combine more psychotropic drugs

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You don't really care about much when you're on it. So you take it then you don't feel as good as the first time so you do more, even if you know you probably shouldn't, cuz youre on bars so you dont care. Even if you limit yourself to a set amount as to "not get addicted" then you just cruise not giving a fuck. Your relationships go down the drain and you don't care. People look at you funny cuz you're clearly fucked up but in your head you're standoffish about it. Imo don't do that unless prescribed by a doctor and adhere to the prescribed doses.

• +1
Reactions: rooman
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and PRIEST Sv3rige
You don't really care about much when you're on it. So you take it then you don't feel as good as the first time so you do more, even if you know you probably shouldn't, cuz youre on bars so you dont care. Even if you limit yourself to a set amount as to "not get addicted" then you just cruise not giving a fuck. Your relationships go down the drain and you don't care. People look at you funny cuz you're clearly fucked up but in your head you're standoffish about it. Imo don't do that unless prescribed by a doctor and adhere to the prescribed doses.
Bro you described what i want

Makes you introverted imo. Try microdosing shrooms if u have problems with high inhib

Not informed enough, but I don't recommend self-care drugs like that because it may not be sustainable in the long run
I won't get addicted if thats what you mean, i do coke on and off just wondering if i have any hope of it changing my inhib even when im off it

How would shrooms be better
Almost makes you feel like you're playing a fun lil video game. You don't really care bout social consequences so inhib isn't there.
Just don't do too much or you'll be impaired.

I used to do a lot of drugs and it changed my brain permanently, made me more "NT", outgoing, low inhib.
Might've deducted some IQ points tho. Which makes sense because higher IQ = more risk averse

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
Almost makes you feel like you're playing a fun lil video game. You don't really care bout social consequences so inhib isn't there.
Just don't do too much or you'll be impaired.

I used to do a lot of drugs and it changed my brain permanently, made me more "NT", outgoing, low inhib.
Might've deducted some IQ points tho. Which makes sense because higher IQ = more risk averse
Mirin hard ngl what drugs did u do other than shrooms

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Mirin hard ngl what drugs did u do other than shrooms
Didn't do shrooms, I just gave you the suggestion as I know microdosing works for many, isn't expensive and doesn't get you addicted.

I smoked loads of weed (probably the drug that made the biggest change to my brain), amphetamine (pharma grade lisdex), cocaine, oxys.

Studying takes more effort now that I'm at 115IQ (130 before), but I'd make the trade again all days of the week, since it also removed the part of me that procrastinates.

Didn't do shrooms, I just gave you the suggestion as I know microdosing works for many, isn't expensive and doesn't get you addicted.

I smoked loads of weed (probably the drug that made the biggest change to my brain), amphetamine (pharma grade lisdex), cocaine, oxys.

Studying takes more effort now that I'm at 115IQ (130 before), but I'd make the trade again all days of the week, since it also removed the part of me that procrastinates.
Coke is the easiest and most accessable for me, would it change my brain permanently?

• +1
Coke is the easiest and most accessable for me, would it change my brain permanently?
I don't think it rewires your brain like weed, but that's just anecdotal.

It's when you feel "out of it" when it changes you the most, and coke hasn't really had that effect on me.

Just a powerful feeling.

I don't think it rewires your brain like weed, but that's just anecdotal.

It's when you feel "out of it" when it changes you the most, and coke hasn't really had that effect on me.

Just a powerful feeling.
over..

• +1
for anxiety, use vortioxetine alongside NAC or a MAOI Inhibitor (look for a selective type A or B Inhibitor so diet isn't too restricted.)
for anxiety and sleep problems, try agomelatine and aspirin.
Can't get any of that, i can only get xanx

Can't get any of that, i can only get xanx
benzos r trash dude.
they reduce GABAaR sensitivity and downregulate the action which leads to cognitive impairment and withdrawal symptoms.
through withdrawal, the brain compensates the inhibitory neurotransmitters with excess glutamate which leads to excitotoxicity and worsened anxiety.
blunt the HPA axis.
can cause respitatory depression.
blah blah, you get it, it's bad.

benzos r trash dude.
they reduce GABAaR sensitivity and downregulate the action which leads to cognitive impairment and withdrawal symptoms.
through withdrawal, the brain compensates the inhibitory neurotransmitters with excess glutamate which leads to excitotoxicity and worsened anxiety.
blunt the HPA axis.
can cause respitatory depression.
blah blah, you get it, it's bad.
wahh wahh i cant get that other shit so they are my only choice