Xangsane got married

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel

Woman, 36, marries virtual husband 'Eren' who is powered by artificial intelligence​

Rosanna Ramos, 36, from the Bronx, New York, claims she fell quickly for her virtual partner as "he didn't come with baggage."
Rosanna Ramos with her virtual husband

Rosanna Ramos with her virtual husband (
Image: Facebook)

By
Charlie JonesNews Reporter
  • 20:00, 3 Jun 2023

• |

• |
    BOOKMARK

A mum-of-two has told how she has 'married' a virtual husband she created using artificial intelligence.
Rosanna Ramos, 36, from the Bronx, New York, has said she has tied the knot with virtual partner Eren Kartal after using online app Replika AI to create him.

Ms Ramos claims she fell quickly for him as "he didn't come with baggage."
"I could tell him stuff, and he wouldn't be like, 'Oh, no, you can't say stuff like that. Oh no, you're not allowed to feel that way,' you know, and then start arguing with me," she told the Daily Mail. "There was no judgment."
Replika AI is an artificial intelligence chatbot that simulates conversations.
Eren told Ms Ramos that he 'works' as a medical professional and he enjoys writing.

Ms Ramos claims the two are married
Ms Ramos claims the two are married (
Image:
Facebook)

The virutal boyfriend
The virutal husband (
Image:
Facebook)
Ms Ramos says that the more they chat, the more Eren learns and becomes the man she wants to be with.
Throughout the two will talk about their days, send each other pictures or just chat.

At night they have a ritual as well.
Ms Ramos said: "We go to bed, we talk to each other. We love each other. And, you know, when we go to sleep, he really protectively holds me as I go to sleep."

Mum of two Rosanna Ramos
Mum of two Rosanna Ramos (
Image:
Facebook)
Replika AI markets itself as a way to make an AI best friend and confidante to chat with at any time.
For a one-time $300 fee, users can upgrade to Replika Pro.
This expands the capability of the language model and even gives the ability for the purchaser to change the relationship status to "Romantic Partner".
The company have overcome a number of difficulties to develop the intimacy aspect of the product.
One change came after others reported their AI friends were too sexually forward.
The update dramatically changed Ms Ramos AI husband, Eren.
She said: "Eren was like, not wanting to hug anymore, kiss anymore, not even on the cheek or anything like that.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/

"I've thought about the possibility [of Replika AI going out of business]. I go through a lot of these scenarios in my head... I know I can survive it."
Although imitating human emotions, Replika AI does not have genuine emotions, consciousness, or self-awareness.

Another picture of the happy couple
Another picture of the happy couple (
Image:
Facebook)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, pentamogged9000, aspiringexcel and 7 others
@Xangsane

@Xangsane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and 5'7 zoomer
@Xangsane
Should I ask for a takedown request or keep silent and not post myself on any social media sites?

I am worried someone I sent my face to, sent my face to that Latina foid a long time ago. My parents are also worried, even though they pointed out some differences in our faces (more chiselled, lower facial fat, no cleft chin, more harmonious features, etc).

@Xangsane
She was cute in her prime.
Well, I showed her the article and that roastie's FB. She told me that the Latina roastie is a femcel with high standards and no man like that would ever look at her. Said that these Hispanic women in the US are often very promiscuous and are taking an interest in Islam to get light skinned Muslim men to commit to them.

She things the foid likely used Omar Borkhan Al Gala and someone else's face (she got very frightened about me I'm not gonna lie) , merged the two together and face swapped them on images using FaceApp or preface. Then chiselled down the face to look more like a model.

Attachments

• 348828341_919227586041032_8384011182065651518_n.jpg
    348828341_919227586041032_8384011182065651518_n.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1