Xangsane will be overtaken in 2 years. Gengar will do it.

n9wiff

n9wiff

Overlord
He has already expressed disconcern with the forum on other sites and has many other ventures to troll instead of looksmax.org. With the amount of 2023 rotters and a fresh community of 2025 and 2026cels it is only a matter of time before Xangsane gets overtaken in terms of post count and Ritalincel in terms of reps

@Gengar will be overtaking Ritalincels number 1 spot soon and probably will be the most probable user to take over @Xangsane'S post count.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Debetro and nathan
I already have more posts than Xangsane, if we include my 38k posts on .is. I haven't posted there in months though, I'm only active here now. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, rooman, Debetro and 2 others
I already have more posts than Xangsane, if we include my 38k posts on .is. I haven't posted there in months though, I'm only active here now. :ogre:
I can't find motivation to post there.

Sometimes it's chill and other times it's filled with complete assholes. Cage at the sheer amount of sfcels typa threads there too on an incel forum :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and rooman
what if i pass u blud

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and n9wiff
I can't find motivation to post there.

Sometimes it's chill and other times it's filled with complete assholes. Cage at the sheer amount of sfcels typa threads there too on an incel forum :forcedsmile:
Sometimes it's really boring here, yeah. Usually after midnight on here.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff