• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23239 and 7 others
But, why?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sibience, dimorphism and 1 other person
But, why?
Why bro? Why is xangsperg annoying? I cant figure this out bro

Brb accusing every white person who has full lips of wanting to be ethnic, why bro? Why why why why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and aspiringexcel
why?

what kind of broom would you use?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RecessedChinCel, Offensive Bias and 9 others
why?

what kind of broom would you use?
Biggest girthtiest broom possible

He is the type of fellow to ask why I’m about to use a specific brand and size of broom to desecrate and rape his voluptuous bubble butt

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Razeb, aspiringexcel, Zonar and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

He is the type of fellow to ask why I’m about to use a specific brand and size of broom to desecrate and rape his voluptuous bubble butt
please don't

• JFL
Reactions: Mio and aspiringexcel

why do you want my butt

• JFL
Reactions: Mio, yeeyeeslayer and aspiringexcel

what material

• JFL
Reactions: Mio, aspiringexcel and Sprinkles
Xangspergers jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Sprinkles, Deleted member 30552 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, aspiringexcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30552
He is just using the socratic method

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
JFL, ye xang is annoying and retarded but he's fine.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 30552
-takes broom-
-shoves it up you-
bro started roleplaying

but in this scenario ive already drugged you to the point where you're completely concious but can hardly move. now comes in the broom and small little acts of torture like giving you indian rug burns and tiny little burns from an overheated lighter

• So Sad
its ok, i accept ur dorkiness and ltn'ness JFL.
thankey wankey!!
same bro i hate him so much, i wanna bully him irl
uwaaaaaaaah i want my mommy!
bro started roleplaying
i wan mommy!
but in this scenario ive already drugged you to the point where you're completely concious but can hardly move. now comes in the broom and small little acts of torture like giving you indian rug burns and tiny little burns from an overheated lighter
please don't hurt me im a good boy
ow!
-starts crying-

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 30552
I like my bhai xangsane

INB4: Why? What makes you like me?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942 and Xangsane
thankey wankey!!

uwaaaaaaaah i want my mommy!

i wan mommy!

please don't hurt me im a good boy
ow!
-starts crying-
if me and u were in hs i would've thrown you into a trashcan

• So Sad
if me and u were in hs i would've thrown you into a trashcan
if 15 year old me and xansane were in a room with all my NT friends i defintely would be ruthless towards him it would be brutal teenager dynamics and i was a top dog in the social hierachy he wouldve been excommunicated and ostrasized in a brutal way. nowadays im a grown mane i wont bully u irl @Xangsane dont worry @slop slinger

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person
if 15 year old me and xansane were in a room with all my NT friends i defintely would be ruthless towards him it would be brutal teenager dynamics and i was a top dog in the social hierachy he wouldve been excommunicated and ostrasized in a brutal way. nowadays im a grown mane i wont bully u irl @Xangsane dont worry @slop slinger
Why would I get this treatment

Why would I get this treatment
cause u are weird and odd and wouldnt fit in with a group of edgy OFWGKTA listening punks who are NT fasionmaxxed stoner LSD taking teens

Why would he get this treatment?

Why would he get this treatment?
me and the other topdogs were very selective of people's personalities as teens, if we didnt like one thing about u we would maybe hang out with you but secretly make fun of you to your face

me and the other topdogs were very selective of people's personalities as teens, if we didnt like one thing about u we would maybe hang out with you but secretly make fun of you to your face
i'm with you bro but 'secretly make fun of u to ur face' is one of the most retarded things i've read

whats wrong with his personality

if your making fun of someone to ur face it isn't secret lol

• +1
cause u are weird and odd and wouldnt fit in with a group of edgy OFWGKTA listening punks who are NT fasionmaxxed stoner LSD taking teens
> edgy
> punk
> nt

Why

Stfu faggot

• JFL
Stfu dirty dicked sperg

• JFL