Xasthur - Depressed musical genius

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and ifyouwannabemylover
Hes just like me

could never get into his stuff in particular

what are his best songs in your opinion?

could never get into his stuff in particular

what are his best songs in your opinion?
This is my favorite one right now. I like his music because it's different from other depressive black metal I've heard. It's gloomy but not in a melancholic sentimental way, but just pure black pill nihilism.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
This is my favorite one right now. I like his music because it's different from other depressive black metal I've heard. It's gloomy but not in a melancholic sentimental way, but just pure black pill nihilism.

idk it's not bad but there's nothing quite in it that really sets it apart either. i stumbled across xasthur songs here and there but nothing ever sticked.

thinking of the bleakest song i know, the first thing that comes to my mind is this (although burzum isn't quite dsbm)

idk it's not bad but there's nothing quite in it that really sets it apart either. i stumbled across xasthur songs here and there but nothing ever sticked.

thinking of the bleakest song i know, the first thing that comes to my mind is this (although burzum isn't quite dsbm)

I like Burzum but Xasthur is really different for that nihilistic hopeless gloom. Try this

Or these bands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885

Contributed to it though. Most inspirational genre-wise and best sounding album I can think of (for all music).

Just lock Malefic in a coffin theory.

Last edited: