xk QuranPill/TruePill thread 1 (JFL named on the fly ngl) - Facial rating system

fucknigga

fucknigga

Iron
Context :

rating system i made based on my studies on french morphologie studies and facial growth. This rating system doesnt work off common elements that u mfs discuss . i denounced all of that bs bout facial rating that sum of yall spew bout 6 months ago and decided to make my own .

Bases :

1# "Harmony" Doesnt exist - Understand this for starters that most these ratio usedto calculate "harmony" are made up by orthodontists , their purpose is to locate facial bone growth and facial bone angles and positionin not how much attractive u are :
u can dumb the reason why this conclusion to use these ratios was made down to "ooga booga that shit look good on guy 1 ooga booga that shit look good on guy 2 ooga booga guy 3 look ugly ooga booga *calculate corelation*"

2# Attractive = Healthy = Dymorphic - nothing to explain here its bare simple u must b dumb as shit if u dont understand this

3# Maxilla Dymorphism = Appeal
- just use the monkey analogy from 1# n ull figure this out on ur own i dont waste ur time

4# Defining Guard / Guard = Strengh - Guard is a term i made up to describe the maxillas surrounding elements
heres a graph for it : Its seperated to 4 parts all four parts are related thro growth as in they grow together within the structure

i dont have examples for mandable and other elements but if anyone has any send

5#maxillo-guard relationship on the facial structure - there are two parts to this relationship :

• pt1