xk Truepill/BWC/BBC thread 2 - Guard vs Maxilla and behavior of 5 ++ ranges based on the TPM scale / narcism in the TPM 6

fucknigga

fucknigga

Iron
alr had this discussed with mf that dont listen

but not gonna shallow it

fav example of the full maxillary growth is this image right here

sum might say its photoshopped but ngl it has everything to not b edited - the brow redge + nose form + eye form etc...

but when comparing it to a full guard form

We can get like the basic effect of both sides :

Guard = strenght + maturety = "hot n sexy" = yalls dumb ns concepts for "domcells" and "ogrecells" that dont have a correct explenation

Maxilla = appeal + youth = "cute and aproachable" = "cutecells" "prettyboys"

now one thing bout these 2 is inter changability

(check out my oher thread for context)

i alr established that morphs are -18 not fully grown children and ppl without a guard and as a concept that applies fo both men and women

here ill b focusing on women - this the womens side on my scale

morphs have a flipped conception of attractiveness that can only b worked out if u are 2 ranges higher than the morph itself - anything heigher than 2 ranges will b concidered out of range of the morph makin the morph more hostile against to the outta rangers (exmple seen to reactions to TPM 7+ to TPM 5+/5- nerdy liberal femenists and cornball big fat landwhale hasan abi fans and fugly female lgtbq fantics)

the pink section is the morph section btw (check out my oher thread for context)

these behavioral changes can also b checked in other ranges - my main focus for now is narcisist acitivities

(before talkin any further i am htn let me repeat this on my own scale i rate around TPM 5.3 - i wouldnt trust me if i were u but i hope yall trust me)

since i cant post pm een offa a discord imma give out as much info as i can bout this bahavioral continuety

this cornt narcist mf is well known in the community and i personnally dont give a fuck bout wtv his responce gone b but he is goin to b main example for narcisms in TPM 6s in 7 range

for avg score i detucted sub human chin a recessed forward growth and recessed brow ridge tho headhorn deverlopement is well in action

his guard is a combo of half a cranum a 16th part of jaw and a non existent side zygos and a head horn

(check out my oher thread for context)

as u can see the mans a 6

do u k who else is a 6 ?

they both are candio narcist fucks that wont admit bein wrong

its okay to b a narcist but u gotta learn to lil bro

and this applies to other mfs that i cant post but do these calculation urself and ull recognize a patten

the logic is simple - im above avg so i must b better than ery otha goofy mf out there

does this mean that we can give out behavior estimates on each rang ? yes 100% no doubt bout

do i give a fuck enough to make a scale wit dese on it ? no im sorry but i cant do all the work myself :hnghn:

does this mean bein an incell has a range ? maybe

:feelswhy:

nobody cares about shitcord and what happens there

• Love it
Reactions: fucknigga