• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, Richard_Hungwell, Skywalker and 1 other person
X and Trigger Don are my favorite internet peoples

i need to watch this pod pronto

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
X and Trigger Don are my favorite internet peoples

i need to watch this pod pronto
i didnt watch it but i seen some clips and i think tate was raping xqc 99% of the time here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Skywalker and Kingcel32
How did he make him leave?

tate won tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Richard_Hungwell, Skywalker and 2 others
i didnt watch it but i seen some clips and i think tate was raping xqc 99% of the time here
yeah im watching rn and xqc is being a soy pussy tbh

Tate is right about EVERYTHING reguarding women. literally everything. i thought x understood that women are just inferior and need to be put in line but being a streamer for so long has made him PC.

I honestly dont think tate is just a "character" at all tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, Skywalker, Truecel14 and 5 others
yeah im watching rn and xqc is being a soy pussy tbh

Tate is right about EVERYTHING reguarding women. literally everything. i thought x understood that women are just inferior and need to be put in line but being a streamer for so long has made him PC.

I honestly dont think tate is just a "character" at all tbh.
xqc used to be based and understood womans tricks but he became old and domesticated, he used to talk about these things and whatnot, but the twitch soy got to him

yea, andrew is right about a lot, i think 90% of the time the facts he is saying are not troll, but the way he presents himself and the way he says things is a character for sure, he admitted this basically

but yea he is fr very based about women

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TsarTsar444 and ascension
xqc used to be based and understood womans tricks but he became old and domesticated, he used to talk about these things and whatnot, but the twitch soy got to him

yea, andrew is right about a lot, i think 90% of the time the facts he is saying are not troll, but the way he presents himself and the way he says things is a character for sure, he admitted this basically

Almost all men think the same things tate does but its watered down from the media and social expectations. If there wasnt a matrix we would all agree

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Kingcel32 and Salieri

Tate: Looks don't matter @13:22

Just remember all this Andrew Tate viral marketing shit is just to keep virgins and incels deluded so they buy more alphamale courses and redpill self improvement products.

Remember that looks and height is the truth. There's no anything for looks+height. It's the foundation of fucking attraction.

Gonna be funny seeing all these gen-z guys taking tons of roids, going bald, renting new cars and going out to the desert to shoot guns, changing their personalities etc trying to imitate this viral marketer. But they'll still end up wondering the same thing after falling for all that bs.

"Why can't I seem to attract women? I'm an alpha boss, top G, big dog, masculine, norwooding but it doesn't matter, made tons of money and hustled daily. It can't be as simple as looks right?"

There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks why I can't attract the women to whom I'm heavily attracted - FaceandLMS 2013

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Skywalker, AlexBrown84 and 8 others
jfl ive watched a good portion of the argument and all xqc does is scream over tate thinking that makes him sound smart or smth
lost my respect for him ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Kingcel32

Tate: Looks don't matter @13:22

Just remember all this Andrew Tate viral marketing shit is just to keep virgins and incels deluded so they buy more alphamale courses and redpill self improvement products.

Remember that looks and height is the truth. There's no anything for looks+height. It's the foundation of fucking attraction.

Gonna be funny seeing all these gen-z guys taking tons of roids, going bald, renting new cars and going out to the desert to shoot guns, changing their personalities etc trying to imitate this viral marketer. But they'll still end up wondering the same thing after falling for all that bs.

"Why can't I seem to attract women? I'm an alpha boss, top G, big dog, masculine, norwooding but it doesn't matter, made tons of money and hustled daily. It can't be as simple as looks right?"

There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks why I can't attract the women to whom I'm heavily attracted - FaceandLMS 2013

The Andrew Tate stuff is a massive massive psy op to make men more confused about attraction dynamics and to create a ton of revenue through the copes he promotes (buy sports cars, get jacked, engage in combat to protect a girl and fight off other guys), and eventually to farm incels into his scheme.

It is no coincidence he NEVER talks about looks, and it's no coincidence he's bald.

Hope is one of the strongest emotions to exist, and Tate is selling that to as wide of a net of incels as he can. Everything is put in place the way it is by him to farm money and create and blame incels for being misognyst. The brutal reality is that they're not incels because they're misogynsts. They're incels because of looks, which should be known. But the whole aim, all the funding going into AT is so they can point towards incels being a terrorist group who are misogynstic with demented beliefs, some time in the future. It will be a big thing and imo the media pushing Tate hard and trying to gain him as many followers as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and softlysoftly

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17829
Nah xqc got rolled, I always have to turn him off when he gives his opinion on something that isn't gaming etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
The Andrew Tate stuff is a massive massive psy op to make men more confused about attraction dynamics and to create a ton of revenue through the copes he promotes (buy sports cars, get jacked, engage in combat to protect a girl and fight off other guys), and eventually to farm incels into his scheme.

It is no coincidence he NEVER talks about looks, and it's no coincidence he's bald.

Hope is one of the strongest emotions to exist, and Tate is selling that to as wide of a net of incels as he can. Everything is put in place the way it is by him to farm money and create and blame incels for being misognyst. The brutal reality is that they're not incels because they're misogynsts. They're incels because of looks, which should be known. But the whole aim, all the funding going into AT is so they can point towards incels being a terrorist group who are misogynstic with demented beliefs, some time in the future. It will be a big thing and imo the media pushing Tate hard and trying to gain him as many followers as possible.
He talked about looks and height a few times during the discussion

• +1
tate won tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly

Also xqc dates the most subhuman, bland personality animal out there so he doesn't have to experince pressure from the relationship in regards to boundaries since she can't do better
Subhuman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Truecel14, Salieri and 2 others
he is like a money coper girls only see him as a walking atm machine
keep coping, he's 6'4+ statusmaxed and if u watched the video he said that he never spoil his girls or buy them gifts

Literally the first time I hear bout this nigga yakhi who's this 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

keep coping, he's 6'4+ statusmaxed and if u watched the video he said that he never spoil his girls or buy them gifts
are you like really buying his bullshit? he actually drives around in bugattis and takes girls out on expensive first dates he can afford it obviously but he clearly leads with money he admitted it himself
watch from 1:50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
he literally said if you want to talk to like a 10/10 russian you have to pull up in an ashton, lambo or rari
he completely forgot that looks can give you all the 10/10 women in the world and actually have them be sexually attracted unlike money copers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19294
Also xqc dates the most subhuman, bland personality animal out there so he doesn't have to experince pressure from the relationship in regards to boundaries since she can't do better
View attachment 1779914
View attachment 1779916
i feel like he doesnt look bad at all irl, and he is supposedly tall, like 6'2 (but i think hes lying, he looks more like 5'11 ngl).

still, he isnt short, and he has a nice face and boat loads of money, why would he choose a typical washed up fat latina? i think its cause she treats him like a child and brings him food, cleans for him, etc... i think the term manchild is overused these days but xqc really is a manchild and wants a mom moreso than a gf

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Matthias8272
i feel like he doesnt look bad at all irl, and he is supposedly tall, like 6'2 (but i think hes lying, he looks more like 5'11 ngl).

still, he isnt short, and he has a nice face and boat loads of money, why would he choose a typical washed up fat latina? i think its cause she treats him like a child and brings him food, cleans for him, etc... i think the term manchild is overused these days but xqc really is a manchild and wants a mom moreso than a gf
I think it's also because he doesn't want to go through the hassle of looking for another girl since they will try to leech and probably thinks she's good since she was with him when he had less clout. But he still had status and is white HTN range, so it's still hypergamy to a brutal degree back then

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri
XQC is a millionare tall white guy, he's not hot but he's like that "golden retreiver" dude or whatever that women fawn over. He could be fucking 10 / 10 e girls on twitch but he's dating a fat bitch

• Love it
XQC is a millionare tall white guy, he's not hot but he's like that "golden retreiver" dude or whatever that women fawn over. He could be fucking 10 / 10 e girls on twitch but he's dating a fat bitch
he also got cucked and let that fat bitch dance with another guy

Almost all men think the same things tate does but its watered down from the media and social expectations. If there wasnt a matrix we would all agree
If there was no matrix men would be out here raping bitches like old times :lul:

tate the alpha Chad whooped child-like :bluepill: beta Xqc's ass
look at "xqc"'s "gf"= a fat mexican :lul::ROFLMAO: meanwhile Tate has a harem of romanian 10s

Mods pin this fundational quote of lookism on the fucking banner or something haha

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
xQc is annoying af (at least when he was a judge on Austin's talent show...I've never watched him other than that).

I guess Andrew Tate is kind of annoying too.

Trainwrecks is really annoying.

They're all annoying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and Skywalker
are you like really buying his bullshit? he actually drives around in bugattis and takes girls out on expensive first dates he can afford it obviously but he clearly leads with money he admitted it himself
watch from 1:50

It should be common sense that if you're not gl and want hot girls, you have to use money. Andrew Tate is objectively ugly... recessed lower third (frauds with beard), bald, and frauds his eye area with sunglasses :lul::lul::lul: he is selling hopium to incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and softlysoftly
It should be common sense that if you're not gl and want hot girls, you have to use money. Andrew Tate is objectively ugly... recessed lower third (frauds with beard), bald, and frauds his eye area with sunglasses :lul::lul::lul: he is selling hopium to incels in denial
andrew-tate-3.jpg

tate after he ran xqc out of the call

ANKg47N.gif