xxxtentacion black eyes

H

her

Kraken
how the fuck are his eyes completely black in some pictures (they’re not edited)

Nigga

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
squntmaxxed chadlite.

squntmaxxed chadlite.
his eye area is god tier even when not squinting tbh, only bad thing is upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: Einon
his eye area is god tier even when not squinting tbh, only bad thing is upper eyelid exposure
upper eyelid exposure is arguably not bad.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
upper eyelid exposure is arguably not bad.
yeah, it’s not that bad, but i think it would’ve been better with no exposure

• +1
Reactions: Einon
X_Xtentacion

• JFL
Reactions: Bengt
Jahseh is my guy

They are dark brown so they appear black + he is squinting till the point where they are allmost closed, and the little bit of sclera that is still showing is somewhat hidden by his upper and lower thick dark lashes. + Its taken by shitty camera, wich compress the information in the picture, so you can't really see every detail and some areas appear more dark and such.

I feel like you could've found this out yourself by taking a proper look at the images

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
They are dark brown so they appear black + he is squinting till the point where they are allmost closed, and the little bit of sclera that is still showing is somewhat hidden by his upper and lower thick dark lashes. + Its taken by shitty camera, wich compress the information in the picture, so you can't really see every detail and some areas appear more dark and such.

I feel like you could've found this out yourself by taking a proper look at the images
it’s cuz i’ve never seen that shit happen in selfies, and the selfies aren’t that low quality imo, just the old picture of him is shitty quality
Eyelashes
would castor oil give me eyelashes like his?

Yes castor oil and minoxidil on eyelashes for this

Yes castor oil and minoxidil on eyelashes for this
im seriously considering minoxidil for my hairline, eyebrows and eyelashes + dermaroller. but doesn’t minoxidil ages u faster, like decreases ur collagen? i’m only 16 so im worried about it

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
im seriously considering minoxidil for my hairline, eyebrows and eyelashes + dermaroller. but doesn’t minoxidil ages u faster, like decreases ur collagen? i’m only 16 so im worried about it
No it doesnt, it is topical and thus only has an affect on where you put it. Collagen problems come from people who grow beards and put it all over ur face. Ur everybrows and hairline should be fine. I'm 16 too and use it for my hairline, and with retin-a my skin is the best its ever been right now.

• +1
"Yo xtention"

:feelshaha:

No it doesnt, it is topical and thus only has an affect on where you put it. Collagen problems come from people who grow beards and put it all over ur face. Ur everybrows and hairline should be fine. I'm 16 too and use it for my hairline, and with retin-a my skin is the best its ever been right now.
have u seen improvements in ur hairline yet? im gonna try to lower mine with minoxidil then

have u seen improvements in ur hairline yet? im gonna try to lower mine with minoxidil then
Yes, I have I used to be able to feel this one part of my head at the temples and now it’s fulmy covered with full hair. I’ve also been dermarolling with .5mm dermaroller every other day. I’m getting a 2.5mm dermapen soon. I’m aiming for nw0 hairline.

• +1