• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern
overcompensated dick. make me looks shorter. over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, iam good boy and Sondern
Yeah what you got is brutal asf, it's autoimmune right?
Yeah, it takes away my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. So even if I was a 6 or 7/10 it would take me straight down to 2/10. You look like a FREAK without eyebrows

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin and HarrierDuBois
Yeah, it takes away my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. So even if I was a 6 or 7/10 it would take me straight down to 2/10. You look like a FREAK without eyebrows
What is it

Have you tried Jordan Petersons all meat diet? He said all his autoimmune diseases went away.

• JFL
my whole face a deforminity and it makes me 2 psl

I have a couple, and yes it fucks me up.

Yes over if deformed in any way shape or form.
Should i die

Im actually tried kill myself because of depression of having the deformity i took a knife and tried to stabb my neck mom saw it throw away the knife when i was 13

• WTF
Should i die

Im actually tried kill myself because of depression of having the deformity i took a knife and tried to stabb my neck mom saw it throw away the knife when i was 13
wtf no uare good boy actually best user here (top 3 at least)
iam good boy

Have you tried Jordan Petersons all meat diet? He said all his autoimmune diseases went away.
No, but im going to when im older. From what ive researched it may work. I tried it for a short time and didnt do anything but if I did it long term it would probably work. thanks for the recommendation

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
No, but im going to when im older. From what ive researched it may work. I tried it for a short time and didnt do anything but if I did it long term it would probably work. thanks for the recommendation
Wtf is that diet huhh

Is it eating 5 goatt testicle and consuming 5litre of bull semen everday

Yeah he said the longer he went the better he got. But I understand it's a really difficult thing to maintain, not versatile at all.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern