Y’all agree with me? (Sound on)

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead

Lmk what you think

JZgDhiP

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
what is your height and frame bro just give me a general idea and i can let you know

Listen here... Please take everything I'm saying like im your blood brother, it may be a little harsh. Your skating is sick bro, better than I was when I was a bit younger (quit cos i popped my ankle inwards after rolling into a bowl amateur asf). You look like a faggot sorry man, there's no other way to put it. Get a shorter haircut something clean but bold (I go for a fade on the back and sides and style the top works for me, look for what works with you headtop). Now my blood brother get better clothes, you can never go wrong with black attire, but if you wanna explore a little with colours and shit just make sure it fits you well, baggy shit and tight shit is wack it has to fit you hear me. and finally bro your slim, but gain some muscle and I ain't telling you this cos i'm a 'muscle head' I'm telling you this so you can appreciate the importance. Gain size so you can defend your self and out alpha guys who try to test you. I can't describe to you how many normie friends I have who get into trouble with randoms on a night out, everything calms down when I show my face. When you're defined everyone knows and you'll have less trouble in general including with the ladies. But most importantly believe you're the shit (once you've worked on yourself a little of course) and keep other goals and ambitions in your mind other than Rebeccas pussy.

• +1
Listen here... Please take everything I'm saying like im your blood brother, it may be a little harsh. Your skating is sick bro, better than I was when I was a bit younger (quit cos i popped my ankle inwards after rolling into a bowl amateur asf). You look like a faggot sorry man, there's no other way to put it. Get a shorter haircut something clean but bold (I go for a fade on the back and sides and style the top works for me, look for what works with you headtop). Now my blood brother get better clothes, you can never go wrong with black attire, but if you wanna explore a little with colours and shit just make sure it fits you well, baggy shit and tight shit is wack it has to fit you hear me. and finally bro your slim, but gain some muscle and I ain't telling you this cos i'm a 'muscle head' I'm telling you this so you can appreciate the importance. Gain size so you can defend your self and out alpha guys who try to test you. I can't describe to you how many normie friends I have who get into trouble with randoms on a night out, everything calms down when I show my face. When you're defined everyone knows and you'll have less trouble in general including with the ladies. But most importantly believe you're the shit (once you've worked on yourself a little of course) and keep other goals and ambitions in your mind other than Rebeccas pussy.
Thank you for the advice bro. Actually I just put on whatever to go sk8. But been gymceling for about 3 months, people in-person notice the difference (males and foids). I am on a legs push pull program. The NFL thing is kind of a joke, basically playing devil's advocate. As for the haircut, I'll be getting one soon. Foids (Jb) have complimented it though, probably because it looks prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek
Thank you for the advice bro. Actually I just put on whatever to go sk8. But been gymceling for about 3 months, people in-person notice the difference (males and foids). I am on a legs push pull program. The NFL thing is kind of a joke, basically playing devil's advocate. As for the haircut, I'll be getting one soon. Foids (Jb) have complimented it though, probably because it looks prettyboy.
Yeah bro in Britain i know many girls that would go for you, and have gone for guys way below your PSL. But if you wanted the prime bitches you need to look more slick and defined rather than pretty boi at ur age it'll work for a bit but my bro i want you to be prepared for your 20s, when ur completely independent its hardcore as fuck you need to have male grooming, working out and getting money as lifestyle habits. and about the NFL thing, your height is definitely underwhelming than most unfortunately, but you aren't a framecel, you look like you could pack a decent amount of muscle on your body. Thing is though if you haven't been doing this sport since young, don't rely on it as a dream, see it as a hobby and if you manage to get good through having fun then maybe pursue something. Focus on making money while you sleep, so you can go skate everyday without worrying about how you're gonna fucking food in your belly. Peace and Love young Padawan

• Love it
Yeah bro in Britain i know many girls that would go for you, and have gone for guys way below your PSL. But if you wanted the prime bitches you need to look more slick and defined rather than pretty boi at ur age it'll work for a bit but my bro i want you to be prepared for your 20s, when ur completely independent its hardcore as fuck you need to have male grooming, working out and getting money as lifestyle habits. and about the NFL thing, your height is definitely underwhelming than most unfortunately, but you aren't a framecel, you look like you could pack a decent amount of muscle on your body. Thing is though if you haven't been doing this sport since young, don't rely on it as a dream, see it as a hobby and if you manage to get good through having fun then maybe pursue something. Focus on making money while you sleep, so you can go skate everyday without worrying about how you're gonna fucking food in your belly. Peace and Love young Padawan
Yes my skating is completely for fun and I am currently doing ecom for money. Gym is also a habit for me right now. High quality response srs.

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek
DM me for any help man, I actually wanna contribute to the confidence of the people on this site. I'll always be truthful and if it means anything, I'm 6'3 and have a better frame than most NFL players and im still obese my shoulders are naturally wider than my gut, no matter how much blubber I pack on, so i have some knowledge on getting hench or buff if ur American.

DM me for any help man, I actually wanna contribute to the confidence of the people on this site. I'll always be truthful and if it means anything, I'm 6'3 and have a better frame than most NFL players and im still obese my shoulders are naturally wider than my gut, no matter how much blubber I pack on, so i have some knowledge on getting hench or buff if ur American.
Will do. I am american, why aren't you trying to leanmax?

what’s the objective of this thread tbh. do u wanna be in the nfl or what

Will do. I am american, why aren't you trying to leanmax?
i am man aint gonna i love fucking food, the hunger i feel sometimes is incomprehensible, but I know that's just years of no discipline and rewarding myself when I shouldn't. I gain muscle easy as fuck which is a blessing but the curse is, I gain fat just as quickly. I know once i get this shit is under control and i get used to a healthy lifestyle, I'll dom big time, you may see me one day on the tv srs. god always puts hurdles in front of your success and dreams, you have to overcome it. Once I lose this fucking weight i'll post before and afters.

• Love it
Good voice bro.