Y'all are approaching the blackpill wrong.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Let me start off by saying that I DO believe looks are everything, I am not a red/bluepiller, I won't tell you to ''just be confident'', I won't tell you ''just go to the gym''.

What I want to do is talk about how looks AREN'T mostly face, and NT is not necessarily mental, it is physical as well. There are NT and non-NT builds and even though you might get called ugly, quite often the face is not actually the issue. The issue is what connects to the face.

What do I mean by this? I mean that, non-NT people often have a shit frame with a short neck. This is death tier.

And people with this non-NT build, no matter how GL their face is, how lean or muscular they are, will irradiate autistic energy to a girl and she will eugenically not be attracted.

Take this guy for example

His face isn't that bad, but you can subconsciously tell something isn't right about him.

Since you don't know exactly what it is, people will lead him on a wild goose chase of sorts.

''Fix your fashion''

''Get a haircut''

''Train your arms bro''

If this guy were to ever ask any girl out, the answer would nearly always be NO.

Now, give him a longer neck exhibiting an exposed jugular and wider shoulders:

And suddenly, the halo effect is massive. His fashion is fine, his haircut is nice, his arms fit his slender frame. He exudes a completely different energy, he looks more athletic, taller, richer, more sociable, and overall of superior genetic stock.

Instead of looking like the kid in the corner plotting a school shooter, he looks like that really athletic confident kid in PE all the girls have a crush on.

If he asked a girl out, the answer would nearly always be YES. Especially so when you consider people with this body type are more likely to be over 6 foot.

This is, in my opinion, the ultimate blackpill. Because, when you believe face is king, you can fix your face with surgery.

Or some other cope, like pose, clothing, phone or camera quality, etc. But the truth is, it doesn't matter, and girls are attracted to indicators of youth, health, and physical prowess. And it's not something you can fix with the gym. It is the very composition of your skeleton, and there is no neck lengthening surgery, and collarbone extension only goes up to 1 inch max.

''True, but face goes first! Face is king!!!'

False. You'd be getting outslayed by this guy:

There is no ''oofy doofy theory''. All those guys bodymog you. And you might be sitting on your high horse, no they don't, look at me, I'm muscular!

You have a genetic shit body. No matter if you're skinny, muscular, or in the middle, your body will always be worse than a skinny guy with a genetic good body. No matter if THEY decide to become muscular, stay skinny, or even slightly overweight, it'll always fit, and it'll always be higher appeal than you at your best.

And that's because he telegraphs NT. There are no non-NT faces, (other than those shitty morphs and looksmaxxers that make themselves look uncanny) only non-NT bodies.

This is the true blackpill, because you can never fix a non-NT body.

It's over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, weebcel, 5.5psl and 21 others

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and GabachoCopium
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, GabachoCopium, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
"Lifefuel!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, LooksThinker, 5.5psl and 7 others
Water, framecel and heightcel are named for a reason

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: brianxx
Water, framecel and heightcel are named for a reason
Not water. Everyone here thinks face is king. It's not. Height and frame are king.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vinotinto2026, optimisticzoomer, midlatinocel and 2 others
Not water. Everyone here thinks face is king. It's not. Height and frame are king.
I think most people who have spent 3 minutes in the real world realize it’s not just face, even the people here. But maybe i am just saying that since I am heightcel and framecel

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, WanderingBurro and falcon1
I think most people who have spent 3 minutes in the real world realize it’s not just face, even the people here. But maybe i am just saying that since I am heightcel and framecel
I'm not saying that it's more than just face. I'm saying that this is MORE IMPORTANT than face.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I'm not saying that it's more than just face. I'm saying that this is MORE IMPORTANT than face.
I think good frame/height > good face, but 1% frame < 1% face.

There are diminishing returns on frame and height, and past a certain point women can’t tell the difference between NBA tall and regular tall. You can also be ‘too tall’ (there are stats to back this up). Whereas with face, I imagine returns actually increase as you become more good looking.

sperging about this shit is a bit autistic anyways though, in summary:
frame and height are more brutal failos, but face is most brutal halo

• +1
Reactions: zura and WanderingBurro
Very interesting theory. There might be something to it.
Women will often talk about how the ex they were dating wasn't actually that good-looking. But the 'ugly' looking ex often turns out to be a wide-framed 6'2 dude.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, vinotinto2026, schizo echochamber and 3 others
I think good frame/height > good face, but 1% frame < 1% face.

There are diminishing returns on frame and height, and past a certain point women can’t tell the difference between NBA tall and regular tall. You can also be ‘too tall’ (there are stats to back this up). Whereas with face, I imagine returns actually increase as you become more good looking.

sperging about this shit is a bit autistic anyways though, in summary:
frame and height are more brutal failos, but face is most brutal halo
You can save an LTN face with a great frame, great height body. You can't save a subhuman frame, subhuman height body with a Chad face.

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026
You can save an LTN face with a great frame, great height body. You can't save a subhuman frame, subhuman height body with a Chad face.
Yes that is what I mean, it is more important to be not below average in these

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026
Water height and frame is al u need in the real world nobody cares about face in the real world

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1
If you lack in one the more you're going to need the other to compensate to have a chance. If you're lacking in the face then you'll need a good height and frame to save you. If you're lacking in height and frame a top face can also save you. You can post examples of 6'4 LTN slayers or sub average height chadlets and make whatever argument you want but they're both valid strategies. But face it, you're probably not 6'4, and you're probably not a chad. No need to cope on which is better because you're probably neither. A HTN with a slightly above average height and decent frame will probably also do well and is something much more acheivable for the average user.

Neckpill is often an overlooked section of lookism but I think that's a bit overkill on the morph.

Rodeblur neck morph

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lethbridge
If you lack in one the more you're going to need the other to compensate to have a chance. If you're lacking in the face then you'll need a good height and frame to save you. If you're lacking in height and frame a top face can also save you. You can post examples of 6'4 LTN slayers or sub average height chadlets and make whatever argument you want but they're both valid strategies. But face it, you're probably not 6'4, and you're probably not a chad. No need to cope on which is better because you're probably neither. A HTN with a slightly above average height and decent frame will probably also do well and is something much more acheivable for the average user.

Neckpill is often an overlooked section of lookism but I think that's a bit overkill on the morph.

View attachment 2394328
Why overkill? Doesn't look too long or too wide to me.

If you're lacking in height and frame a top face can also save you.
Only with decent neck length and frame shape. If you've got sloping shoulders and neck 404 it's wraps no matter what

Neckpill

• +1
from my experience, usually this is how it goes:
high psl ===> NT frame
low psl =≠=> non NT frame
I rarely see autistic looking chads although they do exist

from my experience, usually this is how it goes:
high psl ===> NT frame
low psl =≠=> non NT frame
I rarely see autistic looking chads although they do exist
Tf does that mean

Tf does that mean
Im saying that guys who are high psl usually also have a good frame (or at least not a bad one) however just because someone has a good frame does not imply that they are attractive.

Ive seen plenty of subhumans who are tall with wide clavicles however I hardly ever see guys like this:

3604386 1692685767258

probably due to the fact that someone cant have strong skull bones without having good bone growth in the entire body. Height and clavicle width however are a much more specific kind of bone growth therefore they have a weaker association with a good facial structure

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and SurgeryEnjoyer
short necks do look pretty primitive on both men and women :feelshmm:

So true I think this apply to me unfortunately, is it possible to solve? I have been gymcelling 4 months and used to do callisthenics but I am still the same.

Last edited:
Im saying that guys who are high psl usually also have a good frame (or at least not a bad one) however just because someone has a good frame does not imply that they are attractive.
It haloes their perceived attractiveness A LOT.
Yes, and those subhumans will always be more NT/appealing to girls than a GL guy with shit frame like that picture.
probably due to the fact that someone cant have strong skull bones without having good bone growth in the entire body.
That's nonsense, even i somewhat suffer from this, but luckily i have more sloped shoulders so i can get botox to make my traps smaller and elongate my neck and then widen my clavicles follow by double LL

Yes frame and coloring are massively underrated
if you're missing these things you always look sickly
My bideltoid has done more for me than my fayce ever will

I agree 100%

Long neck + wide shoulders changes your look so much

• +1
Yeah frame is very important after 5'8"

• +1