YALL COME HERE: FAGGOT CHAD PLAN

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
DISCLAIMER IM NOT A FAGGOT, THIS IS AN ADAPTATION THREAD

i have a very feminine face (5/10) with not so much bone mass, but i got pretty good muscle building genetics.
i wanna invest in plastic surgery but im thinking it is too hard to get a perfect masculine face, i would probably end up as a botched doll after 100k, even tho i know what im doing. fight agaisnt what mother nature gave me so much will be stupid.
BUUUUT, i found out a way. i can do surgeries to keep my androginous look, or even feminize me a little more... that way i could achieve a perfect nose, perfect shaped jaw and chin, godlike eyes... its so much easy to improve what i have them try to change it to a completely different think.
so them i would end up like a fucking anime boy, pretty much. and thats the catch: i would abuse steroids and my genetic to get giga built and lean, frame maxed.
how much smv i would have looking like this? i wonder if u would be an exotic chad

TLDR: CHANGE MY FACE TO FEMININE CAUSE ITS EASIER AND MORE GARANTEED TO NOT BOTCH

my face after this all:
C429cb23ca494a0938a6b2adbed65b4d
my body:
Body fat low header
my behaviour would be very masculine tho, no faggotry... also add a 95hz voice

WHAT WOULD BE MY SEX APPEAL/ SMV IN A WORLD FIVE YEARS FROM NOW WHERE HALF WOMEN ARE BISSEXUAL, TIK TOK BOYS ARE GLORIFIED AND THERES A ''STANDARD WHITE MAN'' HUNT AROUND THE WORLD.?.. WAKE UP GUYS, THATS THE REASON @Amnesia THINKS LOOKS THEORY DIED.
OLD CHAD DOESNT CUT IT ANYMORE, THE JEW MIDIA MADE THEM LOOK LIKE MONSTERS AND NOW WOMEN JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH THEM AS IF THEY ARE INFERIOR

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 10413 and warpsociety
unironically androgens looking white guy will have the highest smv in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, mentallyilloner, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
thats what im thinking about...
not judging the faggotry of it, but thinking in a war strategie way: do u think my plan is valid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
thats what im thinking about...
not judging the faggotry of it, but thinking in a war strategie way: do u think my plan is valid?
Sephirothmaxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
@thinwhiteduke @LondonVillie @warpsociety
@pizza @Native @SOS-Sonic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Surgery is gay tbh and if ur face naturally grows ur surgery won’t grow with it. And you’ll look fuckin strange most likely. That’s just my opinion I’m personally against surgeries

As far as the look/aesthetic you’re imagining go for it, just try n get taller and get muscle and focus on being a real ass dude. U gotta be a real ass dude for the universe to reward u with swag energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Selinity
@Kingkellz tought us that non fetile women on birth control with health issues who beleive men are dangerous prefer more feminine men.
pretty boys are the future.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Stingray, Kingkellz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and warpsociety
nice imput, will consider this
It’s real shit, like the universe is deadass conscious and rewards and bestows u with good shit (vibes/looks) the more energy you can handle. That’s literally what being attractive is, being a real ass dude with the ability to channel the universe and powerful male energy thru ur physical being

I wanna spread my thoughts on this and make a “energymaxxing” guide tbh lots of mfs on here just got shitty auras

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Stingray and Deleted member 12165
@casadebanho @Bill Bruce @No Mercy @wristcel @MarstonAlloy @grimy @Grimba @Kenickie @AbusedDOGxd

damn this thread really died when i need more opnion them ever

• JFL
After all this you might be able to pull a 3 psl mammoth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 12165
autism

• JFL
After all this you might be able to pull a 3 psl mammoth
i pulled a 4,5 egirl bitch january unfortunetly i fucked it up and couldnt get to p in v

• +1
Reactions: grimy
@casadebanho @Bill Bruce @No Mercy @wristcel @MarstonAlloy @grimy @Grimba @Kenickie @AbusedDOGxd
Why you pinging me im just as clueless as you

• So Sad
It’s real shit, like the universe is deadass conscious and rewards and bestows u with good shit (vibes/looks) the more energy you can handle. That’s literally what being attractive is, being a real ass dude with the ability to channel the universe and powerful male energy thru ur physical being

I wanna spread my thoughts on this and make a “energymaxxing” guide tbh lots of mfs on here just got shitty auras
pls bro do an energy maxxing video, i always had that loser incel aura, i want that chad relaxed playful vibe even tho im ugly just to make friends tho

• Love it
Reactions: warpsociety
i pulled a 4,5 egirl bitch january unfortunetly i fucked it up and couldnt get to p in v
Dw I’ve fucked up so many dates. I still cringe thinking back

• +1
tbh a face like the one you posted has a very high SMV

• +1