Y’all don’t know the struggle

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
I just done locked myself out of my own bathroom, it took two hours to finally break back in. Imagine the sheer panic on my mind of thinking that i might need to shit in a public institution until i broke back in
7773E565 26AB 4248 B838 7AC85A4EE640

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Albeacho, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
Video footage or it didn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 5189
What kind of lock is it?

I disassembled our locks years ago to see how they worked, and since then I can open every room door in a few seconds without keys, their principle is very simple.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Video footage or it didn't happen.
Unfortunately i was too busy trying to break the door open using the butter knife method to record

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I once locked myself in my room cause i destroyed the door knob, was stuck for 12 hours till parents came home with someone to open it

worst experience of my life

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Petsmart
Unfortunately i was too busy trying to break the door open using the butter knife method to record

This video should be illegal.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
What kind of lock is it?

I disassembled our locks years ago to see how they worked, and since then I can open every room door in a few seconds without keys, their principle is very simple.
I’m no lock expert but the outside is a keyhole and the other side was a little metal piece you twist to lock it. I would’ve disassembled the lock but the screws were all on the inside

Scariest time of my life

• +1
Reactions: croww
oh damn bro