Y'all feel barely average sometimes?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Or is this forum distorting too much?

I feel like the life is not so bad but when posting here it seems that my life is not worth living

I mean, surely all the friends and women can't be playing a long-term joke on me by being with me?

Obv, not a model by any chance but sometimes I'm getting some doubt on my positioning within these bullshit leagues

It's good to try to become better but when people leave a harsh rating with no explanation I feel lost. Like, no surgeries for your phenotype stuff
Edit: I mean we're all lied all the lives about what we are but surely it can't be a complete 180 degrees turn

• So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Try /reroll life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy and RichardSpencel
I always see tons of blackpilled stuff on here and it makes me kinda depressed, but when I go into the real world I see guys that I mog with gfs/wives and a family. It gives me a small glimmer of hope but then I just end up thinking to myself like what if he is betabuxxing or if he is being cucked by Chad or it's just an outlier. I sometimes feel that maybe this forum is out of touch with reality sometimes and being on here too long will warp your views.

• +1
I always see tons of blackpilled stuff on here and it makes me kinda depressed, but when I go into the real world I see guys that I mog with gfs/wives and a family. It gives me a small glimmer of hope but then I just end up thinking to myself like what if he is betabuxxing or if he is being cucked by Chad or it's just an outlier. I sometimes feel that maybe this forum is out of touch with reality sometimes and being on here too long will warp your views.
This forum and looks theory is absolute bullshit tbh. Everyone here knows that, they just don't want to admit it. The biggest cope here is thinking that if you were Chad all your problems would magically disappear.

The biggest slayers I know are all 5'7" and below bloated manlets with terrible skin and hair. All the GL guys I know are introvert cucks that have only had 1 girlfriend their entire life and cherish her like a queen. Or they're complete aspie loners who cope with vidya and sports. All the incels I know are the tall nerdy guys who can't talk to anyone disproving the shit height theory that everyone here loves to spew.

Nothing here should be taken seriously. Anyone who takes anything here seriously is an absolute retard tbh.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RichardSpencel, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
This forum and looks theory is absolute bullshit tbh. Everyone here knows that, they just don't want to admit it. The biggest cope here is thinking that if you were Chad all your problems would magically disappear.
Looks theory is 100% scientific fact.

If we were Chads most of our problems would disappear.

The biggest slayers I know are all 5'7" and below bloated manlets with terrible skin and hair. All the GL guys I know are introvert cucks that have only had 1 girlfriend their entire life and cherish her like a queen. Or they're complete aspie loners who cope with vidya and sports. All the incels I know are the tall nerdy guys who can't talk to anyone disproving the shit height theory that everyone here loves to spew.

Nothing here should be taken seriously. Anyone who takes anything here seriously is an absolute retard tbh.
I stopped reading after the first line. You're either joking or you're a retard.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RichardSpencel and RAITEIII
Looks theory is 100% scientific fact.

If we were Chads most of our problems would disappear.

I stopped reading after the first line. You're either joking or you're a retard.
I didnt need to reply to him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Most men are ugly, so no.

Keep spreading bluepills greycel retards

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Are you chad?

If yes: Congratulations

If no: Live your life or rope. It's not that hard. You can't change that.

I mean, surely all the friends and women can't be playing a long-term joke on me by being with me?
even if they were, which I'm pretty sure they aren't, you'd be better of living in delusion, it's similar to Pascal's Wager in a way.

there is no doubt that a board like this one skews your perception, you're surrounded by people sharing similar views, most being quite hardcore and stubborn about them. cults work in pretty much the same way.
still, keep up with the looksmaxxing but do some reality checks along the way and try to stay objective and sober about them.

• +1