Yall need to BalenciagaMax

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Diamond
just bought some fucking 3xl an they literally gave me 2.5 inches height. The 10xl might give like 4 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, coispet, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
"Are you in Balenciaga because you're chico?? Or you're chico because you're in Balenciaga?"

• +1
Reactions: N1666, ilovenicotine and Deleted member 30843
balenciaga is made by child predators

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ss07, looks>books, PolishBateman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc, Deleted member 32973 and GabachoCopium
fuck that normie shit

"Are you in Balenciaga because you're chico?? Or you're chico because you're in Balenciaga?"
IMG 8173

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
everyone knows that balenciaga shoes make you look taller. they make you look like a tryhard clown!

it's much better to wear normie shoes like jordan 4s with 1.5 inch lifts. you will get the same height without people thinking you wear the shoe to look taller.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
just bought some fucking 3xl an they literally gave me 2.5 inches height. The 10xl might give like 4 inches
balenciaga is for russians with black cross ear rings

• +1
Reactions: 123abc
everyone knows that balenciaga shoes make you look taller. they make you look like a tryhard clown!

it's much better to wear normie shoes like jordan 4s with 1.5 inch lifts. you will get the same height without people thinking you wear the shoe to look taller.
Its better to be already tall and wear such shoes. Nobody can say you are a tryhard when you taller than tham

chadlite doesn’t effect me

Opiummaxxed 🔥🔥🔥🔥

You got rizzz 🔥🐺

nigga thinking i got balenciaga money

Attachments

• Medium-717807W0FOI1000_L.jpg
    Medium-717807W0FOI1000_L.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc and ilovenicotine
how much was it

are they comfy?

Chad wearing sandals with sock moggs a Balenciaga wearing sub5

They look like cartoon shoes

converse run star motion give 3 inches and you can get them all black and theyre like 100 dollars