Y'all needa FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DON'T SEE when going out, NOT what you do

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Niggas here talking about blackpill being "cope" because they went outside and saw 2 LTNs or MTNs in a relationship. GREAT.

However, odds are you live in a city with over 80,000 people, those of which are probably 40,000 males minimum. So you saw a couple of guys you know FOR SURE are in genuine relationships outside, yet in a short walk around 20-30 min. of your neighborhood over 1,600 males probably live there. You know millions of guys are spread across big, 1st world places like the U.S.? Do you see all of them regularly?

So you saw 2 guys that today with girlfriends out of the 1,600 in that area, so you (WRONGLY) conclude that "most men are ugly and in relationships." You conclude that -- if you see one ugly guy with a woman -- every ugly guy can just simply get a woman if he is NT, right?

Okay, so go down to a college area of your town now ... I have one of these and it's always BRUTAL seeing so many single dudes, while only ~25% have gfs. Yet if I see some dudes with girls, all dudes must be getting them, right? No way MANY MORE dudes could be incel, no?

But you niggas ONLY FOCUS ON WHAT YOU SEE, THEN EXTRAPOLATE THAT IN TO EVERYTHING FROM WHICH YOU DO NOT THEREAFTER. You see NT, MTN normie with a gf, you assume every other NT, MTN normie you don't see could not be incel then.

You see 10 guys out one day for a drive with girlfriends, but driving around your neighborhood there's probably over 5,000+ men you DIDN'T see. You saw SOME guys score -- you assume THE REST OF THEM score too -- never that MOST YOU DON'T SEE ARE INCELS.

You see a couple of oofy doofies out and about, yet believe this is every single guy in that PSL who is simply NT -- BUT YOU DON'T SEE 'EM ALL! You see SOME MEN scoring ... THIS DON'T MEAN ALL THE REST OF GUYS YOU AIN'T SEEING/FOCUSING ON AIN'T INCEL!

YOU ARE FOCUSING ONLY ON THE DUDES YOU DO SEE OUT AND ABOUT WITH GIRLS, WHICH IS ALWAYS A REASONABLE NUMBER. WHERE ARE ALL OF THE GUYS MAKING UP THE REST OF THAT POPULATION? DO YOU THINK EVERY LTN YOU'RE NOT SEEING OUTSIDE IS BANGING STACY INSIDE? YOU THINK ALL OF THE MAJORITY OF DUDES YOU DON'T PASS BY ARE BALLS DEEP IN A GF, RATHER THAN A MAJORITY OF GUYS YOU NOT SEEING BEING THE ACTUAL INCELS, WHILE THE FEW NORMIES/CHADS IRL WIN?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and jfbjfb
really good thread OP despite of my dndr

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
really good thread OP despite of my dndr

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I don't think ppl really believe themselves when they say it. What i think they're trying to say is that the blackpill is exaggerated. Despite all of this autism, psl is heavily flawed, same with the blackpill. But they helo guide us

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 20704
every guy I end up talking to at college, work, bars etc has had some sort of sex life, even if they're ugly by normie standards. And they show proof so no cope about them lying.
Even fat, smelly 2/10 DnD players have fat, smelly 2/10 DnD player gfs. Everyone is fucking someone. If you're an incel, you're a freak of nature.
Normies can easily fuck their looksmatches and above.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20704
every guy I end up talking to at school, work, bars etc has had some sort of sex life, even if they're ugly by normie standards. And they show proof so no cope about them lying.
Even fat, smelly 2/10 DnD players have fat, smelly 2/10 DnD player gfs. Everyone is fucking someone. If you're an incel, you're a freak of nature.

In my area plenty of guys in my college/university neighborhood are incel. Maybe it's a location thing, many guys here are indeed not having gfs. Only SOME NT, LTN+ guys minimum have girls, and many girls are just "dating" or "not looking for anything serious" which means Chad only.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Not a pixel in my retina

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
In my area plenty of guys in my college/university neighborhood are incel. Maybe it's a location thing, many guys here are indeed not having gfs. Only SOME NT, LTN+ guys minimum have girls, and many girls are just "dating" or "not looking for anything serious" which means Chad only.
Most guys are incel losers that need to spend copious amounts of time and money hoping to take advantage of some females drug/alcohol intoxication or mental illness problems.

The minority of men are banging tonnes of women with ease

If you can be seen in public often, you are already winning. There are ridiculous amounts of hideous, fat, antisocial, etc. men hiding in their rooms that you won't ever see outside.

He's got a point.

Just because you see one chap with a vaginal-wall-havoc-wreaking cock does NOT mean every guys a member of the same megaCock colt.

Duh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back