Yall this is worrying me

Teli

Teli

Bronze
I’m 15 and im healthy or so I think bro usually when I go weeks without nutting when I finally do nut it’s a lot and pure white but ever since I started taking royal jelly vitamin k2 and d3 all at once I haven’t been producing or nutting as much Semen am I doing something wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I’m 15 and im healthy or so I think bro usually when I go weeks without nutting when I finally do nut it’s a lot and pure white but ever since I started taking royal jelly vitamin k2 and d3 all at once I haven’t been producing or nutting as much Semen am I doing something wrong
Ur balls semen producing part have been calcified this is really bad go to the er I’m serious

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823, Skywalker and i14bytes
Most supplements are toxic and full of garbage. Real food is optimal if you can

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
no dont worry kid just enjoy your childhood :Comfy:

Like it’s chunky and just liquid it’s weird
I’m serious actually go to doctor ur balls have been calcified u didn’t take enough only way to counter act without IV or doctors is u have to take a 10x dose of k2

Opposite for me, I nut like an animal after taking k2.

I’m serious actually go to doctor ur balls have been calcified u didn’t take enough only way to counter act without IV or doctors is u have to take a 10x dose of k2
Plus my libido has just bottomed

Idk man I don’t wanna go to my doctor and be like yo my balls stopped nutting as much
you'd rather have ur semen calcified than have an uncomfortable conversation with your doctor?

Post a picture of you balls, i can see the effects of calcified balls

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Royal jelly is estrogenic have fun closing your growth plates