Yandere simulator lets me cope

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Jfl, this nigga from my gym who I fought w 2x, not sparring. Used to nonstop make bbc and homosexual jokes around me and at me and no matter how many times I told him off he still does it until last week where we tried to shake my hand an I pulled the bird

But as Allah states murder is… forbidden
If anyone kills a person, it would be as if he killed the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people 5:32

and my dad would be jailed bc im still a minor too thats how it works in our cpuntry + family reputation destroyer

Watching yandere simulator vids help me masturbate mentally, like how Yandere x. Watching kokona get burnt by gasoline looks satisfying no lie

@itsOVER my countryman can confirm where im from we have this thing called ‘Gods greeting’ like if u dont shake smbd’s hand they’re like bro wtf its God’s greeting why wouldnt u do that? Gaslighted basically

BUT THAT NIGGA BE TALKING ABOUT BBC, ICE SPICE, GAY JOKES, DOESNT RESPECT PEOPLES BOUNDARIES WHO TF IS HE TO TALK ABT GOD?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and MaghrebGator
Jfl, this nigga from my gym who I fought w 2x, not sparring. Used to nonstop make bbc and homosexual jokes around me and at me and no matter how many times I told him off he still does it until last week where we tried to shake my hand an I pulled the bird

But as Allah states murder is… forbidden
If anyone kills a person, it would be as if he killed the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people 5:32

and my dad would be jailed bc im still a minor too thats how it works in our cpuntry + family reputation destroyer

Watching yandere simulator vids help me masturbate mentally, like how Yandere x. Watching kokona get burnt by gasoline looks satisfying no lie

@itsOVER my countryman can confirm where im from we have this thing called ‘Gods greeting’ like if u dont shake smbd’s hand they’re like bro wtf its God’s greeting why wouldnt u do that? Gaslighted basically

BUT THAT NIGGA BE TALKING ABOUT BBC, ICE SPICE, GAY JOKES, DOESNT RESPECT PEOPLES BOUNDARIES WHO TF IS HE TO TALK ABT GOD?
no reply

What is your country man?

Yeah they hate eachother and Iran supports Armenia in the war
Iran and Azerbaijan hate each other? I don't think that's correct. Azerbaijanis are Shi'as too and a lot of Azeris live in Iran, in northern Iran.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Iran and Azerbaijan hate each other? I don't think that's correct. Azerbaijanis are Shi'as too and a lot of Azeris live in Iran, in northern Iran.
Yeah they have bad relations from what i've heard. In fact what you mention is curious because i heard Iran has more azeris than Azerbaijan and Khamenei is an azeri himself

It's not about ethnicity but about geopolitics, they don’t cut relations and still meet (Raisi died after coming back from a travel from there) but technically at the same time they are politically against eachother