Yao Ming had giga height 7'6" ft & robust giga skull.

P

Phanese

Iron
Screenshot 20240829 120716 Photos2
Cpr7t25ge0pb1
Shaq vs yao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71023 and Lyxguxx
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71023, SubhumanForever and Johnny_Sins
muh manlet cope of tall ogre faces.
if you have good height, you have good genetics overall...

why had.. he's alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, Funnyunenjoyer1, overtier1011 and 3 others
muh manlet cope of tall ogre faces.
if you have good height, you have good genetics overall...
Nah most people this tall look weird & not proportional & don't have giga skull

Manute bol and chuck nevitt
Screenshot 20240829 121248 Chrome
Screenshot 20240829 121339 Chrome
BolBol Cropped

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and Funnyunenjoyer1
Nah most people this tall look weird & not proportional & don't have giga skull

View attachment 3133303View attachment 3133304View attachment 3133305View attachment 3133306
If you can fill out your frame and get muscular, it can look pretty good. The thing is, in the NBA, you're not putting yourself at an advantage if you get muscular, hence why many of them are sickly thin.

Also, getting muscular as a tall guy takes many years of hard work, patience and dedication, and lots of volume (many sets and reps), doing a simple 5x5 workout program is not going to cut it for guys like me who are 6'4" or above.

If you can fill out your frame and get muscular, it can look pretty good. The thing is, in the NBA, you're not putting yourself at an advantage if you get muscular, hence why many of them are sickly thin.

Also, getting muscular as a tall guy takes many years of hard work, patience and dedication, and lots of volume (many sets and reps), doing a simple 5x5 workout program is not going to cut it for guys like me who are 6'4" or above.
Except yao was always proportional. And his skull was huge compare to other tall guys which u cant change. His legs/calves were naturally big too. Shaq who filled out his frames still has smaller legs & skull.

Pr1xltl4jdo91
Yao ming china
5437f6b6ecad04cc2be71697
4 yao ming bill baptist

Except yao was always proportional. And his skull was huge compare to other tall guys which u cant change. His legs/calves were naturally big too. Shaq who filled out his frames still has smaller legs & skull.

View attachment 3133358View attachment 3133361View attachment 3133363View attachment 3133364
Shaq took steroids, of course it's easy to fill out your frame when you're on steroids. Might want to take a look at his testicle size though, they should be the size of raisins, one of the many side effects of steroid use.

Yao doesn't have big legs, he has calves, that's not the same as having big quads and hamstrings. Calves are mostly genetic, quads and hamstrings are not.
He's got large quads too, he's not a body builder, he's basketball player but his whole body is large proprtionately to where if u didnt know him & looked a an image of him by himself, he could pass for a foot shorter than what he really is when everyone other 7 footer looks 7 feet with normal proportions just stretched out. His frame & bones are not just long but thick.

18uvfpvsrxz0rjpg
531a158969bedd801490cbe7

He's got large quads too, he's not a body builder, he's basketball player but his whole body is large proprtionately to where if u didnt know him & looked a an image of him by himself, he could pass for a foot shorter than what he really is when everyone other 7 footer looks 7 feet with normal proportions just stretched out. His frame & bones are not just long but thick.
View attachment 3133884
View attachment 3133885View attachment 3133886
Those are not large quads, those are decent hamstrings. My legs look similar in size relative to my height, except with bigger quads.

You know nothing about bodybuilding so please stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Those are not large quads, those are decent hamstrings. My legs look similar in size relative to my height, except with bigger quads.

You know nothing about bodybuilding so please stop pretending you know what you're talking about.
Stop with the bodybuilding BS, he's not supposed to look like a meathead even if he was 5'10