• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, cromagnon and n9wiff
Dang

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
we was few mms away from the bright future

• JFL
the shooter was indeed a retard. dont aim for the head, aim for the center you would kill that bastard

• JFL
we was few mms away from the bright future
Trump wants to creampie earth. nothing stopping him. reality bends around him

this reminds me of the time they tried assassinating hitler. Only his pants got burnt. Reality protects based people
the shooter was indeed a retard. dont aim for the head, aim for the center you would kill that bastard
inshahlah

Trump wants to creampie earth. nothing stopping him. reality bends around him

this reminds me of the time they tried assassinating hitler. Only his pants got burnt. Reality protects based people

inshahlah
where did your boy hitler end up? shot himself. and now whole europe is ran by us who he so much hataed

europeans are scared of holding national pride , their football teams are now african . thank you hitler, you might say . there would not be this shit if he wouldnt start a war and prosecute God chosen people and anger the God

• JFL
Just a few millimetres
IMG 6298

where did your boy hitler end up? shot himself. and now whole europe is ran by us who he so much hataed

europeans are scared of holding national pride , their football teams are now african . thank you hitler, you might say . there would not be this shit if he wouldnt start a war and prosecute God chosen people and anger the God
bro doesn't know Hitler was a Rothschild himself

I saw him last week
IMG 6299

you didnt see him last week looks like subway in warszaw you are sunning your balls in australia moron
You think he wouldn't visit his homeland?