yaremchuck retired a week ago...anyone else who'll do supraorbital implants?

F

fkedup

Iron
title

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
I think Pagnoni does. Eppley does. Giant has his drop-down supras which are such an interesting concept.

Screenshot 20231222 155831 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, tom69, jon_chase89 and 1 other person
damn kk. who r pagoni and giant, do u have their contact info or full names

damn kk. who r pagoni and giant, do u have their contact info or full names
Dr. Mario Pagnoni is an Italian maxfac. From what I've heard you can see before and afters during consults, but he does not post them online. His clinic is called YourFace. I believe the website is yourface.it

Giant Implants is an implant and osteonomy designer and a user here - he goes by the @RealSurgerymax handle. His designs are pretty revolutionary imo, and he provides some services that others do not (i.e. the aforementioned drop-down supras, which from my understanding he literally invented). He can be very difficult to get in contact with as he is very busy, and generally only takes patients who are serious. In other words, if you don't yet know what you really want or don't understand what you're asking for, or don't have the funds required to pay for what you want, you should probably wait and learn a little more before consulting with him. You can take a look at his Instagram - there's some silly memes on there, but he also has plenty of beautiful designs you can see. @giant.implants or @surgerymax.cmf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, tom69 and RealSurgerymax