yeah im fucking cooked.

50ordeath

50ordeath

Iron
im 16 and i have barely entered puberty, my voice is still high, my dicks small, i can barely build muscle and i have low T. And im stuck in fucking turkey and cant concentrate on my Diet (junk food basically my whole life) I just want to go back to germany i fucking hate this country i cant wait another couple weeks to go back. My fucking parents are always mad at me cause i dont want to interact with them cause everytime i do my dad is just mad at me for no reason at all. I dont like my family, my sisters hate on me cause im ugly, fat and pale. The only reason im still alive is cause i might be getting Hgh and i dont want to burn in hell for the rest of eternity. Everyday i eat airfried chicken and drink soda. Without Execption. Everyday i rot in this cockroach country i get more into a state of Insanity and hatred. I just want to steal all my dads money, fly back to germany and fix my doomed diet, my mental state is fucked i jack off 1-2 times everyday and all i do is watch gore.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick, ambi, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Low iq. Eat eggs and drink milk. You can get those in any country.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and thereallegend
Low iq. Eat eggs and drink milk. You can get those in any country.
i hate the taste of eggs, its always been like this. Literally anything i try i vomit back up and i dont fucking know why. Only real healthy food i eat is fruits and meat (rarely) but for eggs, i used to eat em. I tried scrambled eggs those were ass but im down to give cookef eggs another shot

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and thereallegend
i hate the taste of eggs, its always been like this. Literally anything i try i vomit back up and i dont fucking know why. Only real healthy food i eat is fruits and meat (rarely) but for eggs, i used to eat em. I tried scrambled eggs those were ass but im down to give cookef eggs another shot
10 eggs a day and 2L of milk a day

• +1
Reactions: Aero and thereallegend
fuck off with your 50 iq zoomer lingo

go slit ur throat or sth

Low T trait rejecting protein
Eat it and embrace it don’t complain nigga

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you must only have access to REALLY SHITTY eggs
if its not unvaxxed, unstressed, unfed, free range, red yolks, dont eat them

• +1
10 eggs a day and 2L of milk a day
My mom used to buy eggs from a famer i believe she still does but unlikely, i asked her why she stopped buying milk from the farmer and she replied with „He always says hes out of milk“ One thing i really wanna start doing is stop eating this shitty frozen diet. Im tired of it and i wanna just eat fruit and meat all day long but im such a horrible cook

• +1
im 16 and i have barely entered puberty, my voice is still high, my dicks small, i can barely build muscle and i have low T. And im stuck in fucking turkey and cant concentrate on my Diet (junk food basically my whole life) I just want to go back to germany i fucking hate this country i cant wait another couple weeks to go back. My fucking parents are always mad at me cause i dont want to interact with them cause everytime i do my dad is just mad at me for no reason at all. I dont like my family, my sisters hate on me cause im ugly, fat and pale. The only reason im still alive is cause i might be getting Hgh and i dont want to burn in hell for the rest of eternity. Everyday i eat airfried chicken and drink soda. Without Execption. Everyday i rot in this cockroach country i get more into a state of Insanity and hatred. I just want to steal all my dads money, fly back to germany and fix my doomed diet, my mental state is fucked i jack off 1-2 times everyday and all i do is watch gore.
I want to fuck your sisters raw with clapping sounds

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
I wanna fuck your sister like an animal, raw

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
this is lifefuel
Why? Why is it lifefuel for you? I don't care about him or his shitty life, but all I want to do is fuck his sister like an animal, raw.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
how the fuck are u pale when ur in turkey

Why? Why is it lifefuel for you? I don't care about him or his shitty life, but all I want to do is fuck his sister like an animal, raw.
lifemog

• +1
I love fucking my friends 26y sister
He doesn't know and never will

• JFL
  • JFL
jfl you’re pathetic bro. i’m 17 now and i started blasting grams of anabolics since 15. i was low T too with small dick didn’t really hit puberty boneless asf pushed around etc now i mog and get taken very seriously just actually do shit to change theory lol

jfl you’re pathetic bro. i’m 17 now and i started blasting grams of anabolics since 15. i was low T too with small dick didn’t really hit puberty boneless asf pushed around etc now i mog and get taken very seriously just actually do shit to change theory lol
dosage/compound?

ngl you’ll be happier Christmaxxing though, i was happy as a boy with low t just innocent and amazing skin, Christian, nice, then started gear / drugs and got amazing bones turned mean but everyone takes me way more serious, take that how you want to bro; tldr: use your struggle to build a base that’ll last for the rest of your life

pros: transformation that people say is only possible with surgery

cons: organ damage, premature aging, etc
intimidation from stacie’s

• JFL
ngl you’ll be happier Christmaxxing though, i was happy as a boy with low t just innocent and amazing skin, Christian, nice, then started gear / drugs and got amazing bones turned mean but everyone takes me way more serious, take that how you want to bro; tldr: use your struggle to build a base that’ll last for the rest of your life

pros: transformation that people say is only possible with surgery

cons: organ damage, premature aging, etc
intimidation from stacie’s
bro what dose and steroids did you use how old are u show ur bones

unironically only you can pick between low T life and maxxed T life they both have their own benefits and consequences. try and go in between (natural supplement maxxing)

Im want to go to germany for good life sar 🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, Htobrother and noobs

Im want to go to germany for good life sar 🇮🇳
im gonna drink my own vomit so that i dont need to eat anymore

try making scrambled eggs, or boiled or smth. No way u hate every variation, make egg and milk pancakes whatever

try making scrambled eggs, or boiled or smth. No way u hate every variation, make egg and milk pancakes whatever
i used to eat eggs. Last time i ate an egg was like 2 months ago and i just put em in a pan and cracked em open and fried it. When i ate eggs i ate them cooked so ill try cooked eggs.

• +1
Reactions: ambi