Years of loneliness made me a fucking loser with social anxiety

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
I am tall, I have a big dick and i have average IQ. But the fact i am so fucking social awkward makes my hate myself so much.

I cannot have a normal conversation with someone not coming over as autistic retard. How the fuck am i supossed to get a girlfriend when i do not even have friends?

how @Over ascended and i didnt

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, UglyItalian, Nick.Harte and 5 others
I am tall, I have a big dick and i have average IQ. But the fact i am so fucking social awkward makes my hate myself so much.

I cannot have a normal conversation with someone not coming over as autistic retard. How the fuck am i supossed to get a girlfriend when i do not even have friends?

the irony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
Aww so sad
* Hugs you tightly you utter subhuman *

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, Nick.Harte, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Tldr on @Over ?

go and make some friends, join some place where there are other socially awkward people like a computer or technology club, D&D group, etc. and you can talk to the people there, they are unlikely to judge you like normies do...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime, incel194012940 and 1 other person
go and make some friends, join some place where there are other socially awkward people like a computer or technology club, D&D group, etc. and you can talk to the people there, they are unlikely to judge you like normies do...
aside from the fact that I like movies and played video games growing up, I'm not a nerd.

the thing is to start a relationship with someone without that person teling you to fuck off because it's very easy to recognize a social outcast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, Marsik, incel194012940 and 2 others

I don't have friends, but getting women is still no problem. The status thing of having a social network is not so important, but you do need to work on your social skills.

What about other stats?
Face?
Body/ frame?
Accomplishment/ success ?

I don't have friends, but getting women is still no problem. The status thing of having a social network is not so important, but you do need to work on your social skills.
Stop gaslighting him

@JudgeandJury is an interesting chap. I can never tell whether he's impersonating a PSL user or he's just being serious about himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What about other stats?
Face?
Body/ frame?
Accomplishment/ success ?
5/10
186cm with twink frame
none, besides being a local manager

Kinda the same but I dont have anxiety, I have rage inside me that if I let out... well...

That just takes away what i have over normies. Like with normies im like "ah well, at least i have my world of lord of the rings and star wars thats safe from them" but ofc with other incel nerds i dont have that. Plus if theyre more attractive which is very likely its like "hes superior AND he is invading my safe space of nerdiness"

Extremely depressing

5/10
186cm with twink frame
So physically ur ok, good height, not terrible face, I'm assuming white.

And decent job with good salary, you should be killing it

80% of men are sexless in 2023. Unless your friends benefit you somehow and have loyalty they’re not worth having. Many “friends” will cuck you out of desperation cus they haven’t hit in yrs

Just be good looking. NT is cope.

Man up
E7B95793 3362 40EE A3E2 BB47D3F2D03A

5/10
186cm with twink frame
Manager of what u son of a bitch and explain how u do that with social anxiety

Sunbathe and eat meat to increase your testosterone