Yep im officialy retarted, ill stay away from women

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
So i saw the girl that i like in the gym and i could think of soo many things to say and i had to mention my fragrance obsession so i asked her her favorite smell and she said fresh, now i gotta buy a fresh ahh fragrance(ill buy legend spirit)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, watah, Darkeningstar and 2 others
So i saw the girl that i like in the gym and i could think of soo many things to say and i had to mention my fragrance obsession so i asked her her favorite smell and she said fresh, now i gotta buy a fresh ahh fragrance(ill buy legend spirit)
I've done worse, don't worry about that

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, maarda and Rimaxtis
Legend spirit smells like the typical douchebag

• Woah
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Legend spirit smells like the typical douchebag
Yes but she wanted fresh , legemd spirit is exactly like getting out of the shower smell, i had it before

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Better buy this @Rimaxtis
Images   2024 07 19T124921128

(Rich man on the coast) or buy Montblanc Legend EDP
I also had legend spirit it's not bad but has a generic cheap smell

Last edited:
  • +1
What matters?
Whether she is attracted to you or not, of course. Don't start making a mental fuss about unimportant things, which is normal when you are insecure.

The smile was a silly example, better smiling than not in general

Last edited:
  • +1
Whether she is attracted to you or not, of course. Don't start making a mental fuss about unimportant things, which is normal when you are insecure.

The smile was a silly example, better smiling than not in general
How can i know, ive heard they dont want to seem desperate and shi

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How can i know, ive heard they dont want to seem desperate and shi
Usually they let you know, but you are in a situation where you would doubt it so it is not so simple

• +1
Usually they let you know, but you are in a situation where you would doubt it so it is not so simple
LIsten to this, last saturday she was looking at me allllll the time in the club, im not jk like all the time, i didnt do anything cuz she ignored me once in the gym, should i hit on her tommorow night?

• +1
LIsten to this, last saturday she was looking at me allllll the time in the club, im not jk like all the time, i didnt do anything cuz she ignored me once in the gym, should i hit on her tommorow night?
Try

• +1
  • +1
Im autistic i have done this only once and the foid literally kissed another foid infront of me, what if i get humiliated
That would be a problem, consider whether it is worse to have a bad result or not to have tried. The problem with the latter is that you get complacent and it will not be useful to you in the future. However you decide

• +1
Better buy this @Rimaxtis
View attachment 3040130
(Rich man on the coast) or buy Montblanc Legend EDP
I also had legend spirit it's not bad but has a generic cheap smell
i have the intense version and it has shit longevity, and apparently the og is much worse in that regard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back