Yes! It happened. My brother-in-law finally fucked me

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Gosh! He fucked me so hard. The most brutal that had ever in my life. From the last 2 days we were feeling this sexual tension around us. First I accidentally caught him jerking off to my pics and then yesterday evening as he was apologizing he tried to kiss me and also grabbed my boobs. But today all the barriers broke and eventually we ended up on my bed.

My husband left early today for catching up with his friends and as soon as the maid left, I saw my BIL standing on my door. His hard on was so visible through his shorts and that's when I knew I was in trouble. I got up and tried to close the door but he stopped me and grabbed me. I was wearing a babydoll nighty with no bra and panty and the more I said him to stop.. the more brutal he got. He finger fucked me so hard that it tough for me to stand. Then he just threw me on the bed and after that I was just a spectator enjoying each and every moment. And like after 15 mins when he was about to cum.. he pulled out his cock and sprayed all his juices on my boobs and face.

Now he is in his room and I'm still lying naked and unwashed. I want him to fuck me again. Should I go to his room?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
how’s ur ass bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, thenewhebbe, Clqs and 1 other person