YES. It IS everyone else fault but mine!

Poopless One

Poopless One

Bronze
Personal responsibility is important. True.

However there simply comes a point where the level of the stuff that people expect you to take "responsibility" is CUCKED!!

AND IM ONE SUCH EXAMPLE!!!

Lets go down the fucking list shall we?

Did I choose to be born into a predominantly female family of niggercrats in the Jewnited States?

Did I ask for my parents to have me in their fucking 40s thus dooming me to pure autism, after they did away with euthanasia practices?

Did I ask for my mother to be a retarded feminist NPD haver who makes me room with my rude, selfish, and abusive 3rd big sister and takes me into the girl's bathroom at church as a kid?

Did I ask her to force me through a dogshit, niggerfied, femmyfied, faggot public schooling system full of dumb assholes and borderline psychopaths, in which by her OWN admission the faculty straight up warned her (Hey. Your son is fucking mentally deficient. You should take him out now before he really gets hurt.)

Did I ask for my dad to barely spend time with me and be borderline useless when it comes to making me stronger like he supposed to?

Is it my fault that niggers are niggers, women are faggots, and faggots are diseased?

Is it my fault that dems are crazed weirdos, and repubs are ineffectual cucks?

IS IT MY FAULT THAT I JUST WANTED A FUCKING NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT ABUSED DOG SYNDROME GODDAMNIT?!

If ANY of you answered yes to ANY of these questions then you should srsly rope because you are indisputably a RETARDED NIGGER SERF!!!

God bless.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69 and Jova
Personal responsibility is important. True.

However there simply comes a point where the level of the stuff that people expect you to take "responsibility" is CUCKED!!

AND IM ONE SUCH EXAMPLE!!!

Lets go down the fucking list shall we?

Did I choose to be born into a predominantly female family of niggercrats in the Jewnited States?

Did I ask for my parents to have me in their fucking 40s thus dooming me to pure autism, after they did away with euthanasia practices?

Did I ask for my mother to be a retarded feminist NPD haver who makes me room with my rude, selfish, and abusive 3rd big sister and takes me into the girl's bathroom at church as a kid?

Did I ask her to force me through a dogshit, niggerfied, femmyfied, faggot public schooling system full of dumb assholes and borderline psychopaths, in which by her OWN admission the faculty straight up warned her (Hey. Your son is fucking mentally deficient. You should take him out now before he really gets hurt.)

Did I ask for my dad to barely spend time with me and be borderline useless when it comes to making me stronger like he supposed to?

Is it my fault that niggers are niggers, women are faggots, and faggots are diseased?

Is it my fault that dems are crazed weirdos, and repubs are ineffectual cucks?

IS IT MY FAULT THAT I JUST WANTED A FUCKING NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT ABUSED DOG SYNDROME GODDAMNIT?!

If ANY of you answered yes to ANY of these questions then you should srsly rope because you are indisputably a RETARDED NIGGER SERF!!!

God bless.
what do you mean by that

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Poopless One and Jova
Why other people can and you cannot?