Yes or no question about height

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Silver
Title, is 6ft-6’3 good height yes or no?

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman and antony 726
yes

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan
6'1-6'5 is ideal, farther from this goes down. Most desired height is 6'2 from women perspective.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and BPMKNO
Ideal is 6'3-6'4
But 6'-6'3 is very good as well

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
It really depends where you live, 6' is an alright height in 'shorter-normal' countries and average somewhere in the Netherlands.

Title, is 6ft-6’3 good height yes or no?
6'2 evening height is ideal. 6'3-6'4 is great, sometimes even better, and 6'0-6'1 is a good height but a bit outside of ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
6'1-6'5 is ideal, farther from this goes down. Most desired height is 6'2 from women perspective.
I'm really doubting this tbh. I think the taller you are the better, so long as it's not like 7 foot.

Maybe for LTR's 6'1-6'5 is ideal but for hookups, surely the limit is far higher.

I'm really doubting this tbh. I think the taller you are the better, so long as it's not like 7 foot.

Maybe for LTR's 6'1-6'5 is ideal but for hookups, surely the limit is far higher.
Depends. After a certain point most tall dudes look disproportionately weird. Unless you’re genetically gifted or an athlete then you will suffer from the lanky look. There are dudes on tiktok that just walk around looking for reacts at 6’7 but these guys have the frame and mass with the face. Some black guy does that shit and gets paid for it. But I guarantee you a decent 5’10 baller could destroy him on the court.