Yes, Women are Suffering too. | #blackpill (Crazy interesting, watch short-video before judging)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 9819
5608.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SoyGune, datboijj and 2 others
They suffer because they can't get a CHAD

• +1
Reactions: unluckylucky, Deleted member 12165, Lmao and 3 others
thought it would be shit but good video
their suffering is still 1/10th of mine tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
This is the creator's way of coping with the fact that his life is shit.

I mean, if you look at it from our perspective, women MAKE trivial things big problems for themselves. I don't know if I'd call that suffering, seems artificial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Essonerian and Deleted member 10709
Yes chads have the most easiest lifes.

most people here will rape me but the easiness of your life solely depends on your genes and amount of money you have. no gender have it easier tbh. male or female, if you are ugly then you are truly fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

I mean, if you look at it from our perspective, women MAKE trivial things big problems for themselves. I don't know if I'd call that suffering, seems artificial.

Listen bro

Women are nurturers by nature. They want a family.

There are two types of men:

- Competent
- Dominant

Competent = Acceptable looking Beta strong provider
Dominant = Chad looking alpha male sex-god that excites them with sexual chemistry & charisma

Sometimes, SOMETIMES, you get BOTH qualities in one man and that's what the vast majority of women dream of.

It is very rare now a days however. Probably more prevalent in men of middle class upbringing, but still rare. I guess we could put that down to the internet. Men choose to go either one of two ways. Fuckboy or Work their asses off in an office job and get beta buxed as second choice. Chads rarely become workaholics now a days. It's less common. Definitely happens, but they'll refuse to start a family most of the time.

She will always be seeking the alpha. That's the fundamental thing for them and then the competence caps it off. Which is why it's important to be tall if you are average looking. This is why dudes get divorce raped lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 11053
Listen bro

- Competent
- Dominant

Dominant = Chad looking alpha male sex-god that excites them with sexual chemistry & charisma

Sometimes, SOMETIMES, you get BOTH qualities in one man and that's what the vast majority of women dream of.

It is very rare now a days however. Probably more prevalent in men of middle class upbringing, but still rare. I guess we could put that down to the internet. Men choose to go either one of two ways. Fuckboy or Work their asses off in an office job and get beta buxed as second choice. Chads rarely become workaholics now a days. It's less common. Definitely happens, but they'll refuse to start a family most of the time.

She will always be seeking the alpha. That's the fundamental thing for them and then the competence caps it off. Which is why it's important to be tall if you are average looking. This is why dudes get divorce raped lmao.

They want both qualities in the same man but those guys are 6'4, diamond jaw, millionaires with flash cars and will pick the classiest of classiest of women.

Most guys are either Alpha or Beta.

Or they refuse to play the game and opt for the Black Pill.

Some men opt for the Red Pill and self-improvement.

This site is ultimately a Red Pill site filled with Black Pill extremists, who are Red-Pill and they don't know it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Listen bro

- Competent
- Dominant

Their suffering comes from them being unable to fulfill their high standards, which have been worsened exponentially by social media.
Men have become weaker due to being told constantly to place women on a pedestal too.

I see this all the time in school, for example. Men are actively discouraged from partaking in naturally male behaviour, while a more "safe" environment is maintained for the girls.

Women's standards are dependent on their environment too. Traditional societies generally benefit a larger proportion of men who are NOT top-tier in looks, because of values espousing women to not be slutty, show skin, that men have the final say, etc.
Modern society benefits only the cream of the crop who are extremely good-looking, practically I don't see 6 PSLs walking down the street daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and LastHopeForNorman
Their suffering comes from them being unable to fulfill their high standards, which have been worsened exponentially by social media.
Men have become weaker due to being told constantly to place women on a pedestal too.

I see this all the time in school, for example. Men are actively discouraged from partaking in naturally male behaviour, while a more "safe" environment is maintained for the girls.

Women's standards are dependent on their environment too. Traditional societies generally benefit a larger proportion of men who are NOT top-tier in looks, because of values espousing women to not be slutty, show skin, that men have the final say, etc.
Modern society benefits only the cream of the crop who are extremely good-looking, practically I don't see 6 PSLs walking down the street daily.

When did I dent any of what you say here tho bro? lol? I haven't. And this is the problem. They won't accept anything but Chad, because ever since they were young they were made to believe they were deserving of him, despite (In some cases) below average looks.

When did I dent any of what you say here tho bro? lol? I haven't. And this is the problem. They won't accept anything but Chad, because ever since they were young they were made to believe they were deserving of him, despite (In some cases) below average looks.
Wasn't meant to be a counter-argument or a response.

Just adding on

WOW SO SAD A 5/10 GIRL WITH 2/10 MOST BASIC PERSONALITY CAN'T GET A 8/10 CHAD, BUT HAS TO DEAL WITH A 7/10 CHADLITE INSTEAD. DAMN WHAT A SHAME, WHAT A DRAMA, THIS SHOULD BECOME A MOVIE OR SOMETHING NGL I AM GONNA CRY REAL HARD WHEN I SEE IT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Listen bro

- Competent
- Dominant

Tl;Dr women are stupid by nature and over-rate themselves. We get it.

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian

The entire vedio is cope levels x10 thousand

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa