Yes, XRP CAN Reach $10,000 Per Coin, Even $100,000 Per Coin, but There's a Major Catch...

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Zephir
... Only the coins that are transferring massive value will reach those levels, not all the coins, and certainly NOT the XRP coins that you're holding doing nothing in cold storage, or sitting idly on Coinbase.

Get it?

I think this may be the explanation everyone needs to hear.

So, no, you will NOT get rich by holding XRP, unless YOUR XRP is being used to transfer a lot of value and make massive financial settlements.

This is how you're going to be prevented from getting rich. You didn't actually think that all you had to do was buy a few XRP at 40 cents and sit on it for a few years and, voila`! you never have to work again, did you? Didn't think so. Life ain't that easy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, egyptianKang, thorns and 1 other person
wtf are u smoking there's only one kind of xrp

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'm buying bidencoin he will make a comeback and be stronger than ever

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
wtf are u smoking there's only one kind of xrp
But there are 100,000,000,000 of them, and they're not all created equal. My guess is that the ones that will settle value will be worth more than the ones you're holding, doing nothing, on your Ledger Nano X.

I missed neiro coin while i was sleeping like a faggot :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Does anyone at all understand what I said?

• +1
Reactions: hahalol123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back