Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
we are ALL god

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
"For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many." Mathew 24:5
major cope

• +1
Reactions: Kade and PenileFacialSurgery
I DID IT ALL I OWN EVERY SECOND THIS WORLD CAN GIVE

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Steven Bancarz is legit.
He's one of those people who helped me quit that cult.
Yeshua is the only human God
THIS. Also he was god incarnate. King of Kings Lord of Lords.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Dogs
Steven Bancarz is legit.
He's one of those people who helped me quit that cult.

THIS. Also he was god incarnate. King of Kings Lord of Lords.
It's crazy cause I remember watching his videos when he was part of the occult new age stuff just lol

It's crazy cause I remember watching his videos when he was part of the occult new age stuff just lol
I was part of it too and I can verify all of his words. He's indeed legit.
Don't ever go towards it if you care about your afterlife.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
New Age is not occult you cuck

New age is whatever you want it to be many times heavily part of the occult. It the ultimate religious buffet.
It’s bullshit disguised as true spirituality to stop people from finding real occult knowledge and spirituality

Christianity is cucked

imagine believing in something besides islam in 2020 lmaooooooooooooooo

It’s bullshit disguised as true spirituality to stop people from finding real occult knowledge and spirituality

Christianity is cucked
There is only deception in the occult and fake spirituality.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and OOGABOOGA
There is only deception in the occult and fake spirituality.
Lol you don’t know shit

Here’s Christianity for you “believe don’t sin, and you’ll go to heaven, if not you go to hell, and pray everyday god gotchu”

You low IQ coping fuck.

Lol you don’t know shit

Here’s Christianity for you “believe don’t sin, and you’ll go to heaven, if not you go to hell, and pray everyday god gotchu”

You low IQ coping fuck.
There's a high chance my iq is higher than yours, but even so iq doesn't mean anything.

No Christianity is a real guy that actually existed that fulfilled 100s of prophesies from a book that is dated way before when he came. And this guy that is also God actually died for you, with unconditional love to pay the price for your bad doings.

75 percent of new testament scholars believe in the empty tomb, this comes with Jesus appearing to people after his death. This idea is traced back less than a year after his death in the apostles Creed. Paul killed Christians until Jesus appeared to him (after Christ's death), and then he 180 degree turned. He literally appeared in front of 500 people and you have legitimate people of the time saying this and telling people that don't believe it to go and ask the people themselves, as they are still living.

• +1
There's a high chance my iq is higher than yours, but even so iq doesn't mean anything.

No Christianity is a real guy that actually existed that fulfilled 100s of prophesies from a book that is dated way before when he came. And this guy that is also God actually died for you, with unconditional love to pay the price for your bad doings.

75 percent of new testament scholars believe in the empty tomb, this comes with Jesus appearing to people after his death. This idea is traced back less than a year after his death in the apostles Creed. Paul killed Christians until Jesus appeared to him (after Christ's death), and then he 180 degree turned. He literally appeared in front of 500 people and you have legitimate people of the time saying this and telling people that don't believe it to go and ask the people themselves, as they are still living.
Christianity like most other religions rips off the Kabbalah...

Jesus Christ who was a Kabbalist...

You know nothing.

He used and practiced magick, how do you think he preformed all those miracles and was in touch with God

I was raised Christian all my life, you certainly aren’t higher in then me to fall for the most cucked normie NPC religion dogma, shame on you.

Christianity like most other religions rips off the Kabbalah...

Jesus Christ who was a Kabbalist...

You know nothing.

He used and practiced magick, how do you think he preformed all those miracles and was in touch with God

I was raised Christian all my life, you certainly aren’t higher in then me to fall for the most cucked normie NPC religion dogma, shame on you.
The idea of a man dying for your sins is first found in Christ. It is literally original.

He performed all those miracles because he was literally God in flesh. He claimed to be God which is why he was killed in the first place. They tried him for blasphemy and he didn't say a word defending himself just as it was written in the old testament, fulfilling another prophesy.

The fact that Jesus died by the Roman's is history, it isn't disputed. What was the point of him dying such a cruel death?

Btw than is used to compare. It's higher iq 'than' me. How ironic.

Last edited:
  • +1
its over for me, the reaper is gonna take me and god probably ready to burn my ass, hope my family is in heaven enjoying what is good as im burning and stop existing, born to die TEEHEE xdDDDDDDDDD

The idea of a man dying for your sins is first found in Christ. It is literally original.

He performed all those miracles because he was literally God in flesh. He claimed to be God which is why he was killed in the first place. They tried him for blasphemy and he didn't say a word defending himself just as it was written in the old testament, fulfilling another prophesy.

The fact that Jesus died by the Roman's is history, it isn't disputed. What was the point of him dying such a cruel death?

Btw than is used to compare. It's higher iq 'than' me. How ironic.
Cope, that means absolutely and doesn’t defend the retarded hijacked cucked NPC religion it has become.

Christianity is not the answer but enjoy your cope.

Cope, that means absolutely and doesn’t defend the retarded hijacked cucked NPC religion it has become.

Christianity is not the answer but enjoy your cope.
It sure means Jesus didn't perform miracles because he practiced Kabbalah. He can feed 5000 and 4000, predict his death 3 times, but he wasn't smart enough to go somewhere else away from the Roman's. That makes no sense.

There are true Christians and nominal Christians that have hijacked it. Take a look at any of the multiple places where Christians are persecuted and you'll find real ones there.

• +1
It sure means Jesus didn't perform miracles because he practiced Kabbalah. He can feed 5000 and 4000, predict his death 3 times, but he wasn't smart enough to go somewhere else away from the Roman's. That makes no sense.

There are true Christians and nominal Christians that have hijacked it. Take a look at any of the multiple places where Christians are persecuted and you'll find real ones there.
Sure, Asians and Africans are real Christians...

The Africans have their own religions a lot are Muslim

And Chinese are communist atheists

Ofc they are getting fucking killed

Doesn’t mean they are right at all.

Jesús was an occult practitioner.

imagine believing in something besides islam in 2020 lmaooooooooooooooo
lol at believing any religion in 2020 tbh

i dont rlly care what other people believe at the end of the day but cringe af to put down one religion while believing in another