Yesterday I felt like a slayer for a brief time. Felt so amazing, can't imagine what chad life would be like fuck.

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Turns out that I met yesterday night this old friend after a lot of time. He absolutely knows my incel past and was one of which hopelessly tried to help me. I was also with this former gf which I turned into a less serious FwB even tho I still appreciate her a lot. Another girl suddenly joins us without warning, turns out she was another former FwB which made the situation a bit... strange, firs girl got a bit jealous. Some time in, and another girl I didnt remember comes up to me and tells me in front of them "you dont remember me? I wrote my name in your hand last night" which made things worse in a way and funnier in another way. This old friend left for a while, and for some time in the bar it was me surrounded by girls, people were legir staring at me lmao. My friend (the old male friend) comes later again. Then another different girl comes and salutes me, and when I hesistated she says a bit angry" what you dont remember me we fucked in the park" this in front of the other girls and my friend. This made the former girlfriend angry with me but my male old friend was amazed and said to me "wow you turned into a monster, who would expect this some years ago".

It was just an amalgam of coincidences that happened in a short span of time but it still felt great. Specially my old friend reaction. Fuck I just can't imagine the life of a chad in which this hapopenes 100x more times each day. Chad must drown with validation. That or either he doesnt care because hes just used to it. But coming from incel past, yesterday night was a bit overhelming. I really want to recover my lost incel years.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, sorrowfulsad, SquareChinOrDeath and 2 others
chad is used to it before birth

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, Insomniac, SubhumanOverload and 1 other person
Chad gets used to it for sure, but if you took it away he'd kill himself. That's proof enough that the validation is legit life fuel.

What age were you an incel till?

For many guys, late twenties are really when things start picking up more. Congrats man.

Damn late bloomer. What changed ?
I think face got "bigger" so my features werent oversized for it anymore. Like I gained bit better balance or harmony.

My body forgot to grow frame tho

I think face got "bigger" so my features werent oversized for it anymore. Like I gained bit better balance or harmony.

My body forgot to grow frame tho
That's probably age related HGH blooming.

Yeah we've all got problems in one way or another

Turns out that I met yesterday night this old friend after a lot of time. He absolutely knows my incel past and was one of which hopelessly tried to help me. I was also with this former gf which I turned into a less serious FwB even tho I still appreciate her a lot. Another girl suddenly joins us without warning, turns out she was another former FwB which made the situation a bit... strange, firs girl got a bit jealous. Some time in, and another girl I didnt remember comes up to me and tells me in front of them "you dont remember me? I wrote my name in your hand last night" which made things worse in a way and funnier in another way. This old friend left for a while, and for some time in the bar it was me surrounded by girls, people were legir staring at me lmao. My friend (the old male friend) comes later again. Then another different girl comes and salutes me, and when I hesistated she says a bit angry" what you dont remember me we fucked in the park" this in front of the other girls and my friend. This made the former girlfriend angry with me but my male old friend was amazed and said to me "wow you turned into a monster, who would expect this some years ago".

It was just an amalgam of coincidences that happened in a short span of time but it still felt great. Specially my old friend reaction. Fuck I just can't imagine the life of a chad in which this hapopenes 100x more times each day. Chad must drown with validation. That or either he doesnt care because hes just used to it. But coming from incel past, yesterday night was a bit overhelming. I really want to recover my lost incel years.

they probably were wondering why this ugly sonofabit*h is popular with ladies

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
I have a feeling that these girls are unattractive Gothic girls tbh.
Anyways, it must have felt awesome and you won't forget this chain of incidents.
It also kind of gives me hope that you escaped inceldom so late, at 27.

Lololol zesto gets banned on .is while this guy is free to roam although blatantly bragging here 24/7.

@Zesto suifuel :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Lololol zesto gets banned on .is while this guy is free to roam although blatantly bragging here 24/7.

@Zesto suifuel :feelskek:

The thing with me is I identified myself as incel and in light of recent scrutiny requested a status change to blackpilled normie which was denied.

Zyros was consistent from the beginning.

Makes me feel:incel:

Shake 2

Excuse me you're already a vampire chad