Yesterday went to mall brutal height mog

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Yesterday i went to a mall in India im 5'8 barefoot, i dint wore shoes just slippers and i regret that most of the men were taller and im very comfortable to say 5'8 is below average height, but the height varies based on location if u go to wealthy areas the height increases and vice versa, maybe u people too noticed that?
i just regret not wearing shoes so that i can atleast reach 1-1.5 inch tall

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and thereallegend
>5'8
you're 5'5

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and lemonnz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Awan and WatermelonLover
5’5 is literally above the indian male average, it seems like all manlets universally claim 5’8 for some reason
Nigga because most of india is poor. However when op goes to a rich ass area like he said ofc avg height will be 6ft

• Hmm...
Reactions: framemoggerr and lemonnz
Yesterday i went to a mall in India im 5'8 barefoot, i dint wore shoes just slippers and i regret that most of the men were taller and im very comfortable to say 5'8 is below average height, but the height varies based on location if u go to wealthy areas the height increases and vice versa, maybe u people too noticed that?
i just regret not wearing shoes so that i can atleast reach 1-1.5 inch tall
I literally get heightmogged alot in dlf malls at 5’11 because they are luxury malls but retards here will say u are actually 5’5 bro

:feelsuhh:

Nigga because most of india is poor. However when op goes to a rich ass area like he said ofc avg height will be 6ft
Cope, Sudan has major hunger issues but their average is 6’0. In India the upper caste just has more Euro blood therefore taller

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, WatermelonLover and Willmogulater
Cope, Sudan has major hunger issues but their average is 6’0. In India the upper caste just has more Euro blood therefore taller
IMG 4416
IMG 4415

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Willmogulater