Yesterday while thumbpulling I felt and heard cracking in whole lefort 2 area

Alvaro

Alvaro

Tanio skóry nie sprzedam
Yesterday while thumbpulling I felt and heard cracking in whole lefort 2 area. Normally while thumbpulling I only hear my palate sutures opening and suture where maxilla is connected to the rest of the skull (like suture behind my last molars). But yesterday, in the evening, after few hours hard mewing I literally cracked my sutures in like whole lefort 2 area, like whole maxilla till the nose bridge. After opening these sutures I had whole maxilla pain until afternoon next day. Now even soft mewing gives me sensations in whole maxilla. especially lefort 1 area and nose bridge.

@datboijj

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 15302, UltimateMan and 10 others
Le Fort II osteotomy is performed in the upper midface between the frontal facial unit

lefort 2 area for all retards that don't know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Acromegaly_Chad, currylightskin and 2 others
mewing doesnt work

cool retard, now go wagecuck for new fillers and implants
your probably 25 years old and think mewing will help you when your palate is already fused, keep cracking your jaw out of place

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: malicieusss, horizontallytall, ungewist and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and datboijj
That’s the sound of ascending, keep thumbpulling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, horizontallytall, MagaPutinism and 12 others
Did you had an account here before
I am also trying to Improve Lefort II region

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
can you do a thread in 2 month or so with pics tbh?
keep going

• +1
Me too , i think anyone can feel that

Stop coping and get lefort III it's not an invasive surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, malicieusss, WagedandReady and 1 other person
can you do a thread in 2 month or so with pics tbh?
keep going
I would really like to do it, however I don't want to doxx myself

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and horizontallytall
Did you had an account here before
I am also trying to Improve Lefort II region
Actually I didn't try to improve specifically lefort 2 region in the first place. I was just doing thumbpuliing, I specificially put my thumbs near incisors and pulled outwards (hard, but not super hard though), I felt cracking and only then thought about lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Actually I didn't try to improve specifically lefort 2 region in the first place. I was just doing thumbpuliing, I specificially put my thumbs near incisors and pulled outwards (hard, but not super hard though), I felt cracking and only then thought about lefort 2
Good luck bro
I also hear and feel crackings I try to pull almost every day
Btw what do you rate Jon K? Are u Spanish?

Ok so how do you move forward your left behind lower jaw ?

Good luck bro
I also hear and feel crackings I try to pull almost every day
Btw what do you rate Jon K? Are u Spanish?
Nah I am not Spanish.

Jon K, in terms of face/skull is my favorite PSL god.
But his frame descends him very hard.
512full jon kortajarena

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Alvaro
Indeed unmoggable eyebrows lips skull jaw and zygos
He is also quite skinny tho
Not only he is skinny, he also has just insanely huge skull, so maybe thats why his frame look small.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20677
your probably 25 years old and think mewing will help you when your palate is already fused, keep cracking your jaw out of place
Autures of the skull never fully fuse. I’ve heard some people claim it only happens at around 60 years old

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, datboijj and Deleted member 1901
Stop coping and get lefort III it's not an invasive surgery
Issue with lefort 3 is the results won’t be as good as the theoretical possible results with mewing. Otherwise I would go for surgery and stop waisting so much time. Surgery is just better than implants…

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yesterday while thumbpulling I felt and heard cracking in whole lefort 2 area. Normally while thumbpulling I only hear my palate sutures opening and suture where maxilla is connected to the rest of the skull (like suture behind my last molars). But yesterday, in the evening, after few hours hard mewing I literally cracked my sutures in like whole lefort 2 area, like whole maxilla till the nose bridge. After opening these sutures I had whole maxilla pain until afternoon next day. Now even soft mewing gives me sensations in whole maxilla. especially lefort 1 area and nose bridge.

@datboijj
How do you hard Mew for hours!? I can barely do it for more than some mins. I also have a severe tongue tie! 🤬🤬🤬

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and datboijj
did it feel like a 'surge of air' ?

How do you hard Mew for hours!? I can barely do it for more than some mins. I also have a severe tongue tie! 🤬🤬🤬
It's very hard tbh, hard mewing is like doing plank. First of all you have to have your hyoid bone and hyoid muscles tight and very high, hyoid supports tongue. Then you have to push swallow while obviously pushing upwards with your hyoid and tongue. I also can barely do it for more than few minutes, straight. When my tension looses I repeat hard mewing. Having some workout music playing helps.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Autures of the skull never fully fuse. I’ve heard some people claim it only happens at around 60 years old
If I remember correctly Mike Mew stated that skull sutures fully fuse at around 60. However John Mew stated that mewing after 25 is pointless.

Personally I feel like Mike Mew might have been right, old people skulls collapse if they lose their teeth (and therefore there is not pressure from teeth on skull). So if no pressure collapse skull, then some pressure should develop skull even for very old people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Kingcel32, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
And you saw more visible results after cracking?

• +1
If I remember correctly Mike Mew stated that skull sutures fully fuse at around 60. However John Mew stated that mewing after 25 is pointless.

Personally I feel like Mike Mew might have been right, old people skulls collapse if they lose their teeth (and therefore there is not pressure from teeth on skull). So if no pressure collapse skull, then some pressure should develop skull even for very old people
John mew has mentioned that he has personally taken adults in the 20 years range (20-29) 6mm-8mm forward (and probably upwards as well...) Saw it on some facebook reply of his. Regardless its clear from anecdotes that as you get older the harder it is to make changes. My view is to try the natural methods which offer superior asthetic results first as long as your under 25, then 25+ go for bimax. Obv the harder you mew, the more dedicated you are the better your results will be. No reason not to try and augment further by using MSE and facemask (growth hormone and whatever else) at the same time, perhaps even some mandibular surgeries if warranted (quick movements of the maxilla)

Attachments

• screen_shot_2022-07-10_at_1.09.41_pm.png
    screen_shot_2022-07-10_at_1.09.41_pm.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Alvaro
Is there anything I can do to get higher cheekbones?

• +1

@datboijj
How long do you thumbpull for?

wtf, this thread is about maxilla
Yes u retard, and unless u r claiming to have an underbite, then moving ur maxilla will leave ur lower jaw behind, so what exactly is the plan to fix ur lower jaw? The reality being u arent actually accomplishing anything, the crack u heard was ur brain splitting in half from the tumor thats making u stick ur thumb in ur mouth like a retard, the other reality being that u have no clue why u r even doing this cuz once again u dont have an underbite, u probably have perfect jaws and if u dont then u need jaw surgery cuz once again how r u gonna fix ur lower jaw? Dont answer cuz there isnt one u arent gonna accomplish anything keep being an autist schizo bye

Last edited:
Yes u retard, and unless u r claiming to have an underbite, then moving ur maxilla will leave ur lower jaw behind, so what exactly is the plan to fix ur lower jaw? The reality being u arent actually accomplishing anything, the crack u heard was ur brain splitting in half from the tumor thats making u stick ur thumb in ur mouth like a retard, the other reality being that u have no clue why u r even doing this cuz once again u dont have an underbite, u probably have perfect jaws and if u dont then u need jaw surgery cuz once again how r u gonna fix ur lower jaw? Dont answer cuz there isnt one u arent gonna accomplish anything keep being an autist schizo bye
Mandible is a slave to maxilla retard.

• +1
Mandible is a slave to maxilla retard.
True, overbites with 0 occlusal plane dont exist (sarcasm).

K keep putting ur thumb in ur mouth like a retard which literally isnt doing anything to change ur face.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, horizontallytall and Danish_Retard
Internet made me realise how much people can larp and lie and misguide u without any real intention. Its like peoples second nature to lie and larp . I dont know what u guys achieve from this bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Internet made me realise how much people can larp and lie and misguide u without any real intention. Its like peoples second nature to lie and larp . I dont know what u guys achieve from this bro.
He hasnt been on since december, hopefully he cracked his fucking low iq skull
Open by doing this and died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and horizontallytall