Yesterday's solo clubbing tales. (It's over)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Yesterday night club-night. Was a techno party going on, but don't have any friends so decided to go solo.

Got ready:
yibhEr3siSHqn1eavddjzPjY0MLCuEh7qwj8WrUR1GliVq8mXJq-YrzGsCKC_yoqpUvzNs2zQ5KhkI3xpxoe2WPmPiZcRcU-VnDOpiDIz2s-AbO2qFlE73R_15eG8qOeZRUkHLRYaFZ8FF4U9-BNXRKeVJTz7Q2UG1Z4EgB9fS1Rs0iYfbIyu4PiymJLnuu7m4MjzeA5mYtWZnNbQHbje778RPESFWQAHpdZ5OSXPahbZ9uelUlajk1LaIZ_XHgi0CA7V8USTL_mPEY2ZIrs_yyKenJb7-NevF7r286D9OcO_ziIkff1jHb5h8IGSaExDYWIe9xgaAflCcJv0t6m-LDyaYDxMYO0ssIwp9C02NhQWyvFTaPy8LyZYc0xTFkfIKKhzTfinnTvTclSig4tpt4qlVjKObhdPuDoUiJV4u7HB577KqeXxmqXA6o6cOLgcW52Jm3akRg0QbyP3-GR-teQHlQjEpy1vasf4cIXgQUZ-5GU4lOJOlFTxac9w-LMxG8AKVH-xBP_ufjt6RsuumjKxUvOTSRfNQ089FJYOFz5a7zKz65FFO6GRZK2CeGjGiuEoDfrKmmCNh_HzIaH9ujy2l3U6tyjSnuAfEZeS9VnD0dXPI3W7ZMmctITlTOVZI1cnVZM_nXG2dPbxScTY_JYIOC5sRF8vzl0I2vm7GU66TWHCKDZZakXciYVxg2rTzB2X8UMJiQWG4Tzdwpid8Scr_Fb4amlzvbxJNlB_7nrKYT3-LL2ef53fRJHwl95wAknH7NYqJO1OUjipLaStjt8mjOleZnUqaauwt7ldhunoiru0LZSRan1XUg5_0ZDWNUYF7ZUHqkdnw8CydGxvFkHIV0-q3Af-YKs02XgDfTP6BFtBAkCFQMN1gfJKZMqHZuiKmdE0ClULe-GVwdJhM4Sdc59k3QySK5NI-Zf=w1768-h1329-no

Logistics were good since I live next to the club. Arrived there and started small-talk with some girls at the lockers. They were fairly nice and open, which was seemingly unexpected as usually I'd get ignored or get short answers.

Time to head to the main hall:

The venue was smaller than I expected. I am guessing ~100 people total. Not bad, since it leaves you room to dance, walk, talk.

However the gender ratio was dreadfull. I've never been to this venue before, but it's compareable most night-life: Sausage fest.
Gender-ratio's of 2:1 or 3:1 male:female are the norm. And here it seemed slightly better than average at 2:1.

So from ~100 people, we had about 30 girls and 70 guys.

Walked around a bit to see what the place looks like and accidentally got back-stage. Here some guy was gibberishly complimenting me for hosting a good party. He thought I was part of the organization :lul:

Went to the toilets and they only had gender-neutral ones. So I was stuck waiting in a line with 4 other girls. They were having a conversation about tampons and telling people to hurry up because they are on their period jfl. The girls were friendly though and had a bit of a shitchat with them, they were all out-dressing me completely though.

I had a simple black t-shirt, these women were in that techno lingerie style clothing.
ff8e0a32b1e13c5c6ccca4fd4457ee72.jpg

I prefer this over the regular club-slut outfit that girls wear in non-techno venues ngl. This looks more aesthetic.

Went back to the club-hall and started dancing on my own, observing what people around me were doing. When I noticed the following brutal trend:

A lot of the girls there were there with their boyfriends. You would see them talk, kiss and interact in a way that people that know eachother for a long time would. There was no slaying. Saw it again and again.

At this point I realized getting girls was out of the question. 70 men and 30 women with half of them being couples. Just made the total gender ratio of single people 55:15. Just 15 girls on 55 guys.

3.7:1 male:female ratio = it's over.

Anyways rest of the night was kinda lame. I thought I was vibing with some girl that was dancing next to me but she didn't give any ioi's. Neither did I receive any other ioi. Didn't talk to another person at that club except 2 girls while waiting for drinks at the bar. But all just casual smalltalk.

Ended up leaving the venue and going to a local stripclub. But there was no strippers performing when I entered so left immediately.

Ate kebab and went to this oldcel club for 25+ yo's for a while. Basically if ur no longer of student-age, but you're single, this is the club to go. So it mostly attracts 25-35yo people.
Everyone there is SMVmaxxing. Saw so many people on roids, guys with leather jackets on and well-groomed, and guys with this type of look:
profuomo_knitted_shirts_PP0H0A050_gebreide_overhemden_polo.png

The girls looked decent aswell, but old. Competition seemed very high with guys being SMVmaxxed and saw a lot of cold-approaches.
I felt very dissapointed that this club would be 'my future' soon. Left soon after and went back to the techno club.

Danced a bit at the techno club and melancholy was hitting me. While I wasn't that much older than the average person there (27yo vs avg being 23 maybe) I felt totally unrelatable to the people there mentally. But could just be cuz I was there solo while everyone else was there with friends.

Should've taken drugs to enjoy the music better, but the techno club wasn't the greatest tbh. Probably better to save my drug tolerance for Amsterdam Dance Event next week.

TL: DR

0 ioi. It's over.

@Winnetou

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, Elvisandreaa, Pharmaceutic and 18 others
Brutal-

yeah gender ratios in clubs are fucking awful most of the time- im convinced online dating has more favourable ratios lol

Atleast theres a club for 25 yo you can go to where its kind of acceptabel to cold approahc, student clubs are very cliquey and its all about findging girls who are friends or friends etc and slaying that way, cold approach is a no go in those environments

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hero of the Imperium, justinzayn and 8 others
Not a horror story. It's probably better to have a night like that once in a blue moon over sitting at home all the time. Picking up women randomly is pretty rare these days it's all about social connections (met X?) or dating apps. Going out sober when your brain receptors are literally fried is meh.

You're handsome tbh I don't really get your situation. A guy like you shouldn't have problems picking up decent women. Something is really off in the Netherlands. But you heard all about that I'm just here for the horror stories.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn and 4 others
Brutal-

yeah gender ratios in clubs are fucking awful most of the time- im convinced online dating has more favourable ratios lol

Atleast theres a club for 25 yo you can go to where its kind of acceptabel to cold approahc, student clubs are very cliquey and its all about findging girls who are friends or friends etc and slaying that way, cold approach is a no go in those environments
I am convinced online has far better ratios than IRL. Women simply don't socialize IRL anymore and stay home and/or on their phones.

I agree with student clubs beign very cliquey. But the competition was absolutely brutal at this 25-35yo club.
I feel like all the men there 'had their shit together'. There were no people there like at the techno club just there for the music, to enjoy themselves.

Nah these people were there to slay, and/or show off their social value with friends/colleagues.

-Average height was above 6feet. I was frauding 6'2 with insoles and was one of the tallest guys at the techno club, but completely average height at the oldcel club. I didn't stand-out heightwise.
- 20% of guys were on roids with veiny arms like this and looking huge with clothes on
HJackman%252BGOTSNYC%252BLDB%252B6.jpg

-Amount of HTNs/Chadlites was high. I felt top 30% in facial looks at the techno club, but dead-average at the oldcel club.
-Every guy was well groomed and lean.

I have absolutely no interest in competing in this environment when I am dead-average there lookswise and have no social/status advantages.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Hero of the Imperium, justinzayn and 4 others
I am convinced online has far better ratios than IRL. Women simply don't socialize IRL anymore and stay home and/or on their phones.

I agree with student clubs beign very cliquey. But the competition was absolutely brutal at this 25-35yo club.
I feel like all the men there 'had their shit together'. There were no people there like at the techno club just there for the music, to enjoy themselves.

Nah these people were there to slay, and/or show off their social value with friends/colleagues.

-Average height was above 6feet. I was frauding 6'2 with insoles and was one of the tallest guys at the techno club, but completely average height at the oldcel club. I didn't stand-out heightwise.
- 20% of guys were on roids with veiny arms like this and looking huge with clothes on
HJackman%252BGOTSNYC%252BLDB%252B6.jpg

-Amount of HTNs/Chadlites was high. I felt top 30% in facial looks at the techno club, but dead-average at the oldcel club.
-Every guy was well groomed and lean.

I have absolutely no interest in competing in this environment when I am dead-average there lookswise and have no social/status advantages.
yeah the oldcel club probablt more brutal competition than student club, but better logistics for slaying I guess. I guess normies are fucked either way lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend, zharupodrugu and 2 others
I'll try solo clubbing in November - December aswell thanks for the tale :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Absolutely brutal thread.

If you don't have at least a slightly above average face + 6ft tall minimum + leanmaxxed + well groomed + having your shit together = OVER

Glad these threads exist to reality check all of us motherfuckers 🤙👍

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, nobodyspecial369, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
I enjoyed reading your thread, tbh. It was well documented and thought out. I'd agree - older clubs tend to attract more showy/settled people. In a way that's kind of them going there not for the music but purely to show off.

• Love it
yeah the oldcel club probablt more brutal competition than student club, but better logistics for slaying I guess. I guess normies are fucked either way lol
Yeah I think there's more women open to ONS at that oldcel club tbh. You're unlikely to get cockblocked by her female friends telling her to not go home with you, etc.

But lookwise I just can't compete in this environment. I felt like atleast lookswise I was doing well at the techno-club. Some of the couples there I felt like I mogged the guy and the girl he would be with looked quite good/cute.

But with these alternative, goth techno clubs. There's probably serious social barriers to cross. Felt like there were a lot of closed social circles there with these very niche alt people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lawton88 and DoctorLooksmax
Yeah I think there's more women open to ONS at that oldcel club tbh. You're unlikely to get cockblocked by her female friends telling her to not go home with you, etc.

But lookwise I just can't compete in this environment. I felt like atleast lookswise I was doing well at the techno-club. Some of the couples there I felt like I mogged the guy and the girl he would be with looked quite good/cute.

But with these alternative, goth techno clubs. There's probably serious social barriers to cross. Felt like there were a lot of closed social circles there with these very niche alt people.
I used to be in one of thsoe alt/hipster kind of social cirlces at uni and 100% the girls are social circle only and not receptive to cold approahc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, thereallegend, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
Not a horror story. It's probably better to have a night like that once in a blue moon over sitting at home all the time. Picking up women randomly is pretty rare these days it's all about social connections (met X?) or dating apps. Going out sober when your brain receptors are literally fried is meh.
I felt like this was a below-average solo clubnight for me. Although I haven't gone out a lot recently.

I generally never have positive experiences with girls, but usually I can find 2-3 guys on a night I vibe with and have some chill convo with. But didn't occur this time.
You're handsome tbh I don't really get your situation. A guy like you shouldn't have problems picking up decent women. Something is really off in the Netherlands. But you heard all about that I'm just here for the horror stories.
No idea tbh. I guess it's really a matter of being in the right social environments and me studying STEM (90% male) has been a major obstacle in that.

But that oldcel club wasn't it, insane competition of SMVmaxxed guys who undoubtedly have high slaycounts.
And most social circles I've had a chance of being more inner-circle with were also heavily male dominant.

Never been in a mixed-gender social circle yet which I believe has been my downfall.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thereallegend
leaving the house simply isn't worth it anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Tyronecell, SunniMogger and 9 others

If you don't have at least a slightly above average face + 6ft tall minimum + leanmaxxed + well groomed + having your shit together = OVER

I am convinced that after uni/college ends and you don't have an established social network, it's over.

The techno-club vs oldcel club basically demonstrated it.

Average height for men at the techno club was below average, there were some fat guys, poorly groomed guys, nobody was on roids, a lot of men there didn't even workout and had skinny-fat physiques. People were dancing and enjoying themselves, most of them probably didn't even care about girls. Basically: As an average-looking guy you stand a very good chance lookswise.
The girls there were also very decent, on par with the oldcel club.

But at the oldcel club the competition was fucking brutal. I think by your mid-late twenties, below-average men have realized clubbing is a lost cause so there's only slayers left going in this age-group. It's not music/dancing that's the main objective, but showing off and picking up girls.The environment seemed aggresive with guys trying to 'one-up' another, constantly eying girls, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, forevergymcelling, thereallegend and 1 other person
I am convinced that after uni/college ends and you don't have an established social network, it's over.

Average height for men at the techno club was below average, there were some fat guys, poorly groomed guys, nobody was on roids, a lot of men there didn't even workout and had skinny-fat physiques. People were dancing and enjoying themselves, most of them probably didn't even care about girls. Basically: As an average-looking guy you stand a very good chance lookswise.
The girls there was also very decent, on par with the oldcel club.

But at the oldcel club the competition was fucking brutal. I think by your mid-late twenties, below-average men have realized clubbing is a lost cause so there's only slayers left going in this age-group. It's not music/dancing that's the main objective, but showing off and picking up girls.The environment seemed aggresive with guys trying to 'one-up' another, constantly eying girls, etc.
Legit.

I'm lucky cause here in Portugal being 6ft tall is already a very decent height and i rarely get heightmogged. The only thing i lose is i'm skinny fat and successful guys here are ripped 😢

Although women here are less promiscuous because it is a poor country so they usually are already taken by their mid to late twenties. This way they can move out of their parents house and live with their boyfriends (rents here are very high for the average salary).

One thing is true everywhere...without a social circle it is VERY difficult to have a high quality girlfriend that is both physically and mentally worth it. In Portugal it's social circle only unfortunately. You are either part of her world or will be a hard knock life for sure.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and MoggerGaston
Legit.

I'm lucky cause here in Portugal being 6ft tall is already a very decent height and i rarely get heightmogged. The only thing i lose is i'm skinny fat and successful guys here are ripped 😢

Although women here are less promiscuous because it is a poor country so they usually are already taken by their mid to late twenties. This way they can move out of their parents house and live with their boyfriends (rents here are very high for the average salary).

One thing is true everywhere...without a social circle it is VERY difficult to have a high quality girlfriend that is both physically and mentally worth it. In Portugal it's social circle only unfortunately. You are either part of her world or will be a hard knock life for sure.
I don't have any friends or family in the netherlands. I think it's time to turn that into an advantage in the near-term and move to another country/continent with better opportunities.

I have nothing to lose by leaving the netherlands. I hate everything about this country.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Johnnybegood and Nebula
I'm thinking of getting back on Yubo and Omegle to pick up chicks nowadays.

• +1

Not sure where you are at but here in FL in my area the bars 25+ crowd are the easier ones but I am not in a big city. I have noticed in those areas the 25+ bars can be brutal just like the younger crowd clubs.

Not sure where you are at but here in FL in my area the bars 25+ crowd are the easier ones but I am not in a big city. I have noticed in those areas the 25+ bars can be brutal just like the younger crowd clubs.
It's a big city. All the young professionals age 25yo-35yo that go out seem completely SMVmaxxed.

I have no interest in the 25+ crowd after having seen this brutally competitive environment.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It's a big city. All the young professionals age 25yo-35yo that go out seem completely SMVmaxxed.

I have no interest in the 25+ crowd after having seen this brutally competitive environment.

Yep in big areas like that it's too easy for cute females 25+ to get with one of those guys so many will just stay single rather than LTR a standard 6/10 guy.

• So Sad
Brutal-

Yesterday night club-night. Was a techno party going on, but don't have any friends so decided to go solo.

Got ready:
yibhEr3siSHqn1eavddjzPjY0MLCuEh7qwj8WrUR1GliVq8mXJq-YrzGsCKC_yoqpUvzNs2zQ5KhkI3xpxoe2WPmPiZcRcU-VnDOpiDIz2s-AbO2qFlE73R_15eG8qOeZRUkHLRYaFZ8FF4U9-BNXRKeVJTz7Q2UG1Z4EgB9fS1Rs0iYfbIyu4PiymJLnuu7m4MjzeA5mYtWZnNbQHbje778RPESFWQAHpdZ5OSXPahbZ9uelUlajk1LaIZ_XHgi0CA7V8USTL_mPEY2ZIrs_yyKenJb7-NevF7r286D9OcO_ziIkff1jHb5h8IGSaExDYWIe9xgaAflCcJv0t6m-LDyaYDxMYO0ssIwp9C02NhQWyvFTaPy8LyZYc0xTFkfIKKhzTfinnTvTclSig4tpt4qlVjKObhdPuDoUiJV4u7HB577KqeXxmqXA6o6cOLgcW52Jm3akRg0QbyP3-GR-teQHlQjEpy1vasf4cIXgQUZ-5GU4lOJOlFTxac9w-LMxG8AKVH-xBP_ufjt6RsuumjKxUvOTSRfNQ089FJYOFz5a7zKz65FFO6GRZK2CeGjGiuEoDfrKmmCNh_HzIaH9ujy2l3U6tyjSnuAfEZeS9VnD0dXPI3W7ZMmctITlTOVZI1cnVZM_nXG2dPbxScTY_JYIOC5sRF8vzl0I2vm7GU66TWHCKDZZakXciYVxg2rTzB2X8UMJiQWG4Tzdwpid8Scr_Fb4amlzvbxJNlB_7nrKYT3-LL2ef53fRJHwl95wAknH7NYqJO1OUjipLaStjt8mjOleZnUqaauwt7ldhunoiru0LZSRan1XUg5_0ZDWNUYF7ZUHqkdnw8CydGxvFkHIV0-q3Af-YKs02XgDfTP6BFtBAkCFQMN1gfJKZMqHZuiKmdE0ClULe-GVwdJhM4Sdc59k3QySK5NI-Zf=w1768-h1329-no

Logistics were good since I live next to the club. Arrived there and started small-talk with some girls at the lockers. They were fairly nice and open, which was seemingly unexpected as usually I'd get ignored or get short answers.

View attachment 1900147

The venue was smaller than I expected. I am guessing ~100 people total. Not bad, since it leaves you room to dance, walk, talk.

However the gender ratio was dreadfull. I've never been to this venue before, but it's compareable most night-life: Sausage fest.
Gender-ratio's of 2:1 or 3:1 male:female are the norm. And here it seemed slightly better than average at 2:1.

Walked around a bit to see what the place looks like and accidentally got back-stage. Here some guy was gibberishly complimenting me for hosting a good party. He thought I was part of the organization :lul:

Went to the toilets and they only had gender-neutral ones. So I was stuck waiting in a line with 4 other girls. They were having a conversation about tampons and telling people to hurry up because they are on their period jfl. The girls were friendly though and had a bit of a shitchat with them, they were all out-dressing me completely though.

I had a simple black t-shirt, these women were in that techno lingerie style clothing.

I prefer this over the regular club-slut outfit that girls wear in non-techno venues ngl. This looks more aesthetic.

Went back to the club-hall and started dancing on my own, observing what people around me were doing. When I noticed the following brutal trend:

A lot of the girls there were there with their boyfriends. You would see them talk, kiss and interact in a way that people that know eachother for a long time would. There was no slaying. Saw it again and again.

At this point I realized getting girls was out of the question. 70 men and 30 women with half of them being couples. Just made the total gender ratio of single people 55:15. Just 15 girls on 55 guys.

Anyways rest of the night was kinda lame. I thought I was vibing with some girl that was dancing next to me but she didn't give any ioi's. Neither did I receive any other ioi. Didn't talk to another person at that club except 2 girls while waiting for drinks at the bar. But all just casual smalltalk.

Ended up leaving the venue and going to a local stripclub. But there was no strippers performing when I entered so left immediately.

Ate kebab and went to this oldcel club for 25+ yo's for a while. Basically if ur no longer of student-age, but you're single, this is the club to go. So it mostly attracts 25-35yo people.
Everyone there is SMVmaxxing. Saw so many people on roids, guys with leather jackets on and well-groomed, and guys with this type of look:

The girls looked decent aswell, but old. Competition seemed very high with guys being SMVmaxxed and saw a lot of cold-approaches.
I felt very dissapointed that this club would be 'my future' soon. Left soon after and went back to the techno club.

Danced a bit at the techno club and melancholy was hitting me. While I wasn't that much older than the average person there (27yo vs avg being 23 maybe) I felt totally unrelatable to the people there mentally. But could just be cuz I was there solo while everyone else was there with friends.

Should've taken drugs to enjoy the music better, but the techno club wasn't the greatest tbh. Probably better to save my drug tolerance for Amsterdam Dance Event next week.

0 ioi. It's over.

@Winnetou
I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed it. The gender ratio is wank not only that but EVERY FUCKING GIRL IS WITH THEIR BOYFRIEND WTF IS THAT SHIT DISGUSTING 🤮 WHY BRING YOUR WOMAN SO I CAN BE CUCKED. Literally 70% of girls out are with THIER boyfifends making men fight it out for the scraps and most of the SINGLE girls look like ass esp in the UK as our women are hideous like that whore you posted wearing the techno clothes.

I caged at the 25+ oldcel club though

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Lmao and MoggerGaston

Got ready:

View attachment 1900147

0 ioi. It's over.

@Winnetou
dont go to sausage fests theory

• JFL
-Average height was above 6feet. I was frauding 6'2 with insoles and was one of the tallest guys at the techno club, but completely average height at the oldcel club
but but but the average zoomer is 6'2...

• +1
I knew a guy in my early twenties who crossed *any* social circle barrier with ease.
He was badboymaxxed, the most prolific slayer I've ever seen.
I actually watched him destroy social circles and workplaces (he never held a job more than a few months).

It was zero effort too, he was just born that way.
Knowing him was my intro to blackpill
gigabased but expected
"social circle" is a cope just like "personality" or "NT"
A truly attractive guy will bypass anything

can you elab more on the "destruction of social circle and workplace" stuff , sounds interesting

also,what's his ethnicity,eye color and height ?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BoneDensity and Deleted member 21620
I knew a guy in my early twenties who crossed *any* social circle barrier with ease.
He was badboymaxxed, the most prolific slayer I've ever seen.
I actually watched him destroy social circles and workplaces (he never held a job more than a few months).
elab, how did he destroy social circles?

you’re just not gaktrizzy bro. Look up that dude and learn. That nigguh slays

5'11, white, blue eyes.
Very confident, loud, good fighter, but also a warm friendly guy. He presence-mogged everyone to oblivion

He would join new groups all the time and adopt some traits (eg he might pretend to like a band or something) then he would fuck some of the girls in the group, then they'd start fighting over him. This would enrage the guys in the group (who were orbiting the chicks). Then he'd move on.
It wasn't an elaborate plan, he was just one of those people that needs constant stimulation - he really would be friends with them, but within weeks it would be ruined.
Same story at jobs - banging the roastie staff members, and all the other issues that come with someone who has a short attention span trying to hold down a job.
Sounds like fake news. I've known some 'Chad's' and even they had to do a lot of jestermaxxing and hoop jumping.
Also OP are you 23 or 27?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

Got ready:

View attachment 1900147

0 ioi. It's over.

@Winnetou
Nice sausage festival pal!

This must be like 3-4th club thread where white men are struggling with girls.. Its over.

This must be like 3-4th club thread where white men are struggling with girls.. Its over.
White guys slay

I am slav, not white.

Being alone in club and not even trying socilising is stupid. You always need have friends. Being alone you feel weak and tryhard.

The reason I mentioned him was because he stood out.
He was good looking obviously, but he had a social element that mogged other Chads. He was a fearless guy who had no issues hanging out with ex convicts, drug addicts etc.
That element can scare a lot of 'Chads' from a good background, and place them lower on the pecking order.
And we also know how much dark triad rep appeals to women.

I'm older now, this was nearly a decade ago.
Age?

Being alone in club and not even trying socilising is stupid. You always need have friends. Being alone you feel weak and tryhard.
So what are no social circle cels meant to do?

We are beyond fucked tbh

The reason I mentioned him was because he stood out.
He was good looking obviously, but he had a social element that mogged other Chads. He was a fearless guy who had no issues hanging out with ex convicts, drug addicts etc.
That element can scare a lot of 'Chads' from a good background, and place them lower on the pecking order.
And we also know how much dark triad rep appeals to women.

I'm older now, this was nearly a decade ago.
fair enough. The fact that this was a decade ago lends it legitimacy. This wouldn't work in the 2022th year of our Lord due to social media and dating apps which provide an unlimited well of Chad dick at the click of a button.

So what are no social circle cels meant to do?

We are beyond fucked tbh
You need have male friends then socializing. Thats how we did when we where young. Being alone feels like you are desperate incel.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and MakinMogReturns
Brutal.

Was out clubbing two weeks ago for the first time in years. Was a complete and utter sausage fest.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and MoggerGaston
you are handsome af

The girls there were also very decent, on par with the oldcel club.

It's not true, I reached the age of 25 with only a friend who was also anti-social. But one day I met a guy at a club and he was really cool and invited me to his birthday which was 15 days later. He knew a lot of girls and guys, he has a big social circle, I know almost all of his friends and girls he knows. At his birthday party there were 67 people, 32 were girls. And everyone already says that I'm his best friend

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It's not true, I reached the age of 25 with only a friend who was also anti-social. But one day I met a guy at a club and he was really cool and invited me to his birthday which was 15 days later. He knew a lot of girls and guys, he has a big social circle, I know almost all of his friends and girls he knows. At his birthday party there were 67 people, 32 were girls. And everyone already says that I'm his best friend
chad only