Mogs Barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and PointOfNoReturn
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

God tier bone structure in mumbai. "Godly eye area" btw
Image 123

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
imagine taking a candid selfie like that and simply looking like that

brother, life on creative mode

@cytoplasm mogs all eye areas known to men
IMG 1042

IMG 1041

IMG 1040

IMG 1039

IMG 1038

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
another cherry picker cope
"Cherry pick" thats the only candid of him in existence. And idk how you can look at those photos you posted in the op and think thats a god tier bone structure
Turbo frauded. His eye area is great but his ipd is low. But his bones are far from great

"Cherry pick" thats the only candid of him in existence. And idk how you can look at those photos you posted in the op and think thats a god tier bone structure

Turbo frauded. His eye area is great but his ipd is low. But his bones are far from great
IMG 1043

tell me if this is not god tier bone structure

high cheekbones, good chin area, outward gonions, good angle, zygomatic lateral and forward projection, good ramus length, good forward growth

not god tier? JFL

View attachment 2323140

tell me if this is not god tier bone structure

high cheekbones, good chin area, outward gonions, good angle, zygomatic lateral and forward projection, good ramus length, good forward growth

not god tier? JFL
He filters his pics pretty hard. Look at those pics in the op how's that god tier bones? Compare him to someone who actually has great bones and he looks subhuman

He filters his pics pretty hard. Look at those pics in the op how's that god tier bones? Compare him to someone who actually has great bones and he looks subhuman
Like who? Drago? Hexum?

He still “puts up a fight”

His eye area is great but his ipd is low.
His IPD looks good in all other pics of him, if you can't see whats the issue there you must be low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
bro forgot we are in 2023 and not 2020

His IPD looks good in all other pics of him, if you can't see whats the issue there you must be low IQ.
All other pics of him that ive seen are frauded
Like who? Drago? Hexum?

He still “puts up a fight”
He doesnt really theyre very much ahead of him. This is not god tier
Screenshot 20230716 173943 Chrome

All other pics of him that ive seen are frauded
Yeah because professional photoshoot = frauded, JFL at how autistic some of you niggas are, his IPD is clearly normal, it doesn't even look low in the pic you posted, it's just the focal length making his face look wider + lighting trashing his not so wide PFL.

• +1
Why do you keep picking frauded pics? Just plays into my argument
Cuz you can clearly see in the "frauded" pics that his IPD is normal, like I said you must be stupid af to believe he is frauding his IPD somehow in all these pics even when they are completely normal pics besides flattering lighting.

• +1
Cuz you can clearly see in the "frauded" pics that his IPD is normal, like I said you must be stupid af to believe he is frauding his IPD somehow in all these pics even when they are completely normal pics besides flattering lighting.
You may be right. But until I see giga unfrauded candid i'll still have my doubts

You may be right. But until I see giga unfrauded candid i'll still have my doubts
If anything the issue would be his face being too wide, but these runway shots are not always reliable, for example look at how fucking wide Chico face looks here

francisco-lachowski-2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Flanked and cytoplasm
If anything the issue would be his face being too wide, but these runway shots are not always reliable, for example look at how fucking wide Chico face looks here

francisco-lachowski-2.jpg
my point.

that dude is a psl god, his eye area is the craziest I have seen so far, literal IDEAL hunter eyes

I ran him on tinder and he performed almost as good as Maher

• +1
He also has jb appeal in his mid 20s unlike any of the psl gods had

• +1
chin is too short and not angular enough. he gets mogged hard next to o'pry, chico, pitt